Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I think I speak for everyone here when I say "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Really? :) I think my small black eyes look a bit develish!

Jav the gormless pic is a bit scary to be honest, but still love it! And Ashley that's a great idea, but I would more like to find the crazy hawaiian shirt to do a then and now!

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol indeed, he's got some explaining to do.

Ohhh, somewhere I have a comical photo of me as a young'n, I'll be back.

This post was much funnier when I first read it as 'I'll be black'.

ReZ clearly has different colour legs because he wasn't always a nerd.

I always feel bad posting here without a picture of myself(which should be a rule, actually :heh:) so I shall attach a picture that recently surfaced, my current profile pic in fact! I don't quite recall it being taken, nor what my face was playing at at the time. Silly old face.

n271100470_439665_4511.jpg

I think it looks much better that length. Although I think you need to do something with that fringe.

Correct; I still have the product that the woman put in my hair in it, and it's making it hard to handle right now. Guess the true test comes tomorrow after shower + sleep.

That said, here's one from earlier in the day that I don't like as much but shows my fringe doing something somewhat different.

Correct; I still have the product that the woman put in my hair in it, and it's making it hard to handle right now. Guess the true test comes tomorrow after shower + sleep.

That said, here's one from earlier in the day that I don't like as much but shows my fringe doing something somewhat different.

I think that and you look awesome in that one tbf.

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

Anywho here are some photos that my ex took when I was flying. The plane window was a bit scratched thus the image isn't very clear. My house is the one with the arrow. (Yes that arrow is actually there.)

DSCF1407-1.jpg

And from another angle...

DSCF1415.jpg

Sorry about the large images.

Peaceful? Yes.

Incredibly boring? Dear god, yes.

The nearest town to me with any decent shops (and even then it's crap) is a 20 minute drive, decent night out is about 35 minutes away. Also if I couldn't drive I would be royally fucked. My village doesn't have any buses at all and the nearest one (which would be about a 15 minute walk) has one or two a week! The fact that it's quiet and fairly pretty also wears off when you've lived there for 22 years!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!