Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was nobody outside

So you don't deny there was an urge to deficate?

:blank:

What is this "exhibition" you speak of? For one, I do not post pictures of myself ALL THE TIME. I never did. You people just think I do. And even if I WERE to do such a thing, nobody should feel the slightest feeling of annoyance because I'm basically doing what I created this thread for: post pictures.

Gringo, you seem to believe I am saying it is a bad thing. I have no problem with seeing your chisled features.

Guest Jordan

OK... Theres an Irishman, with his head inside a plastic crocodile, wearing a Leeds United coat... thing.

I need to lie down.

What is this "exhibition" you speak of? For one, I do not post pictures of myself ALL THE TIME. I never did. You people just think I do. And even if I WERE to do such a thing, nobody should feel the slightest feeling of annoyance because I'm basically doing what I created this thread for: post pictures.

I don't think that Murray's objections are to you. More to the fact that people are expecting him to comment on your photos. And if he doesn't want to then that should be fine, there's not a lot that you can say to them really. Your pictures don't inspire conversation they just show what you are doing, which is usually fairly ordinary stuff.

If you post your pics with the expectation that people will make a comment then maybe you should try facebook instead.

and its not you for once, eh, short ass?

It's a poster. A poster made of win. ^^;

Last time i checked i towered over you like a giant a jolly green giant minus the sweet corn.

The poster is made from paper not win, used toliet paper to be preciese!: peace:

Suuuuper Super Leeds

Suuuuper Super Leeds

Suuuuper Super Leeds

Super Leeds United!

Maaaaarching On Together!

We're gonna see you win (na na na na na na)

We are so proud, we shout it out loud

We love you Leeds, Leeds, LEEDS!!

OK... Theres an Irishman, with his head inside a plastic crocodile, wearing a Leeds United coat... thing.

I need to lie down.

:D

Well i think Ashley and Shotgun2k are really cool! : peace:

Everyone has there own unique style actually, it's good.

So you don't deny there was an urge to deficate?

With you around there always is.

Am I too late for the hat competition? Oh wait, I'm fully clothed. Ohwell, it's probably a good thing. :p

n756176973_863861_2949.jpg

I was shattered after not much sleep the night before so my friends decided to force the hat onto my head, rub my hair, then before I realised exactly what was going on take a picture. My friends rock.

Am I too late for the hat competition? Oh wait, I'm fully clothed. Ohwell, it's probably a good thing. :p

I was shattered after not much sleep the night before so my friends decided to force the hat onto my head, rub my hair, then before I realised exactly what was going on take a picture. My friends rock.

WINNER! :grin:

another great Picture Haggis! :D You look so confused :heh:

Fine looking bloke you are:smile: :awesome:

Guest bluey

bluey in the jap0n with her friend for golden week holiday ^__^ to the touristy places!!!

n502507553_825379_5180.jpg

outside sensojii temple in asakusa - with my banana-chocolate ice cream clam O__o hehe. i dont know why i look SO evil here ~ maybe just because it's sunny and i'm squinting =___= buahahahaa... the bracelet i'm wearing is from one of the shrine shops ~ if you look through the largest bead, you can see the buddah :smile:

n502507553_825373_2500.jpg

check me wit mah glasses >___> hehe. the giant paper lantern at the entrance of the temple.

n502507553_825385_1995.jpg

me and my friend izzy with this big metal dude we met in the rooftop garden at the ghibli museum in mitaka. (^__________^)

n502507553_825397_1051.jpg

inside the ghibli museum cafe, eating the bestest strawberry cake in the world. ever. here is is before i eated it... ^_^

n502507553_825402_4544.jpg

alas not a picture of me - but i thought this was awesome... its a little doorway at the ghibli museum with a reeeeeally detailed painted scene behind that makes it look like you're looking into the town from kiki's delivery service (^_______^) i geeked RIGHT out! :grin:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!