Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Next time you least expect it, that cat is going to beat the shit out of you...

Oh, I always expect it. Although we have an understanding: if she doesn't attack me then she can sleep on my shelves and I'll let her out of my window, plus I'm allowed to dress her in random objects when she's sleeping.

Haha you pulled it off slightly because I thought you looked quite straight there.

Quite straight, eh? Were I a game I'd be sure to use that as my box quote: "Quite straight" 7/10

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OPINIONS NEEDED ^__^

..bought this suit a few weeks ago, and the shirt today... it's for my teaching job! i wanted to know what you guys thought of the shirt in particular ~ does the collar look ok over the jacket~?

l_08e4953160e2e7488217eb5f8a1a1b7a.jpg

(just imagine me with a decent haircut, ok? ^___^haha)

and a slightly better shot of the collar, in which you'll have to take my word for it that i am "happy on the inside..." my "concentrating on taking a picture face" is a lot like my "totally fucking miserable" face :indeed:

l_8eb33664a1c26374efd0579ef57caa32.jpg

ok everyone ~ tilt you heads and judge meee ^_^ (thank you please~)

Well it is time. Behold me :heh:

p42500261ps0.jpg

When I smile it never comes through the pictures...

Our hair is pretty simmilar, mine at the moment is shorter but it used to be that length but just a tiny bit thicker.

I hate my picture being taken though, I HATE SPOTS!

flash photography = the devils own handiwork

Yea makes it look a bit weird, next time i'll just try to get a decent amount of light and not use the flash.

What is it with guys on this forum looking scarily like the people I know...

*runs for the hills*

Is that a good or a bad thing :heh:

Our hair is pretty simmilar, mine at the moment is shorter but it used to be that length but just a tiny bit thicker.

I hate my picture being taken though, I HATE SPOTS!

I hate getting pictures taken aswell, that's why it's taken so long for me to actually post one up.

Also bluey that looks good on you.

Yeah... I'm back every now and then. You know, just to show my face and see if there's anything I feel like commenting on :)

And yup, it's just a habit to put my hand between my legs, it's warm. Loads of girls do it!

Which girl out of Sugar Rush?!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!