N-Europe

Eenuh how big is your cat? it looks huge (and angry) in that photo. :D

She's actually pretty normal in size, and thin as well. Maybe she was just really close to the camera and it makes her look big? And she's not really angry, just annoyed cause I was holding her up like that. =P

As always, lovely cat. You should do a family pic with all your animals.

If only that were possible. Only one cat comes close to our dog, and that's the one in the picture. The other three already run away as soon as they hear her metres away. Hell, they even run away from me sometimes. X3

And wow, thanks for the nice comments some of you guys gave. :indeed:

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's actually pretty normal in size, and thin as well. Maybe she was just really close to the camera and it makes her look big? And she's not really angry, just annoyed cause I was holding her up like that. =P

Ah ok! it did look abnormally large. :) What's their name?

My cat (well sort of) loves giving the "annoyed face" look. :p

Ah ok! it did look abnormally large. :) What's their name?

My cat (well sort of) loves giving the "annoyed face" look. :p

Well I doubt you'll be able to say this, but her name is Minousch. Other cats are Tina (we didn't pick the name), Streepje and Zwartje (Tina is their mother). =3

And I think most cats love giving that face. X3

Well I doubt you'll be able to say this, but her name is Minousch. Other cats are Tina (we didn't pick the name), Streepje and Zwartje (Tina is their mother). =3

And I think most cats love giving that face. X3

Woah! those are hard to pronounce names! :D Cool names though. XD

I found it hard to pronounce your Username. :P until you corrected me. :)

Me agian.

22202559471cdd27d5d90.jpg

thats ok dante.... BUT!

i demand you take one with a hat on, and one holding a spoon. and another one with a coffee cup on your head.

bluey demands it. :yay:

EDIT: and SCHMILE for pete's sake boy! XD

SINGSTAR IS AWESOME!!!

Love it, thinking i should have a drunken karaoke night at mine next year, lots of pictures and loud music, tons of alcohol and sore throats.

DO IT! Singstar rocks, you don't even have to be any good at singing to have fun with it! I did have a very sore throat the next morning!

Mr Paul.....surely having that much fun is illegal?

Nope, perfectly legal :)

Well, apart from the underage drinking....

.... ummmm no I didn't. I've never even touched that. Cheers for the accusation though.

I see.

Probably my bad memory. Although i do remember someone doing some thing, some where and at some point in time.