Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, this is the reason why we dont get any females. Yes, shes a pretty girl, but i dont feel the need to do that...yet alone annouce it to the web.

oh dear god it was a joke, lighten up people :hmm:

i only responded the way i did because of the picture. If you dont want us guys to write dumb things, please choose what you are posting. :)

i only responded the way i did because of the picture. If you dont want us guys to write dumb things, please choose what you are posting. :)

Oh come on, you must have some level of self control. It's the old 'she's wearing a short skirt, so she must begging to be raped!' scenario.

I'm not even a girl, yet I'm scared for them.

I don't know if everyone's aware of this, but new members have to post naked pisc of themselves. Since none of us has never done this, i suggest we all do it now.

How many times must I remind us all of this? Laik already posted his pure self to us.

I'll see if I can find any pics of myself. There are some on this site of the volunteer group I'm in. http://www.ccupeachies.moonfruit.com Try to guess who I am if you're bothered enough.