N-Europe

You look 100X better Rokhed...

I don't know about a hundred times, but the missus likes it so who am I to question?

I liked the old hair better.

It may look better, but long hair is a right pain, glad to be rid of it.

Looking at the picture I now realize I wasn't as complete as I thought in my body hair removal, left a little at the base of the neck that'll have to go tomorrow, nice thing about a hairless body though is your tattoos look so much better without hair getting in the way.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;501899]Got my hair thinned out yesterday so now I can do stuff with it again' date=' so thus I spent about an hour doing my hair this morning just to play around with it.

[img']http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4048/newhair3tp7.jpg[/img]

Am going to dye it blonde in a few weeks (when I leave work). It'll look awesome.

(pic's not the best to show it but ah well)

I can't help but think about that BT Advert, and laugh just as much.

You look totally different Rokhed! Why do you have a Harry Potter-ish scar?

And to Conzer I'm not entirely sure, but I think you just need to play around with the settings under "Save For Web". I know it has to be saved as a PNG or GIF, but I'm not quite sure on the settings... Or you could try a magic wand...

And to Conzer I'm not entirely sure, but I think you just need to play around with the settings under "Save For Web". I know it has to be saved as a PNG or GIF, but I'm not quite sure on the settings... Or you could try a magic wand...

Hmm i am a PS noob so have no idea what the Magic Wand is, but here's it as a PNG

Pic-border.png

I wonder did it work...

Edit:

kinda...