• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before my friends 18th

S8301442.jpg

You remind me of a younger, better-looking Stephen Fry! :heh:

Dude, how fucking tall are you?!

About six foot. :) Granted Phil Taylor and my dad are just reeeeeaaaaally short.

@ Tellyn/Flink. d000000d you're tall. You fit perfectly a power set I'm missing in my child catching super hero team. You'll be Trunk-Taker, you grab unsuspecting children from their tree house.

I'm envisioning my costume as a cross between Treebeard and the Child Catcher.

Awesome.

Phil "The Power" Taylor?

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Nope, definitely suspenders. Google images never lies :D

My braces came in a packet that called them as such. I assume they just have various names.

Thank everyone.

@ R_A; I think my hair is just in better condition now it's shorter, and all the fried dead hair is chopped off.

My braces came in a packet that called them as such. I assume they just have various names.

Thank everyone.

@ R_A; I think my hair is just in better condition now it's shorter, and all the fried dead hair is chopped off.

Yeah a good cut sometimes does wonders for your hair! You definitely suit it shorter anyway :smile:

I wonder if people call him Short Round all the time. Tbf, he doesn't look too different, albeit taller. :heh:

Awesome pic!

Edit: Me at one of the most awesome parties ever on Friday/Saturday. (And the welcome return of the bird hat! :smile: )

3459261551_93723633fb.jpg

There was mass toplessness and body paint and we were in this giant warehouse. So much fun.

Edited by Daft

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!