Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooHH...i'm back! I loved Dan's/Ashley's Emo life-shots...they were deep. I also love Nightwolf's jacket and would wear it, if I was allowed. Triforce is hot - could nearly turn me gay. Nice snaps Bluey - they are rather like an interesting version of Arab's photos. Raining's hair is great yet again...this time there seems to be an extra shine to it - how do you get that shine?

oooHH...i'm back! I loved Dan's/Ashley's Emo life-shots...they were deep. I also love Nightwolf's jacket and would wear it, if I was allowed. Triforce is hot - could nearly turn me gay. Nice snaps Bluey - they are rather like an interesting version of Arab's photos. Raining's hair is great yet again...this time there seems to be an extra shine to it - how do you get that shine?

Aussie hair products you can buy them from boots. Best shampoo ever. ^___^

They have magical natural ingredients woo!

Thats some major ass licking....

But it worked!

*huggles for being so nice*

You are genuinely the nicest person I've ever encountered on the internet :bowdown::smile:

I can never look at Anne Hathaway in the same way again.

Ha ha, oh god, you're right!

Considering I see him like 3 times a week or something, I never put two and two together...yet now you said it, it makes so much sense.

becoming_jane_wideweb__470x4280.jpg

He's trying to recreate the racist ways of old with a piss poor cover story of messing around in his loft.

For shame Odwin.

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking it...

You are genuinely the nicest person I've ever encountered on the internet :bowdown::smile:

On N-E I'm conditioned to be like this. Soon as I log off I'm back in the corner of my room, back to the biting and intermittent shouting.

*huggles for being so nice*

carebaretastic :heart: x

Aussie hair products you can buy them from boots. Best shampoo ever. ^___^

They have magical natural ingredients woo!

Surely no match for my Tesco 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner?

ahh wac

best phrase on here in a long time

Why do dogs eyes reflect so much light from the camera flash?

Funnily enough my grandpa explained this very theory to me on his deathbed. You see son, the eyes glow when you shine a light on them because of a reflective layer of tissue at the back of the eye called the tapetum lucidum. It is indeed to help them see in the dark, serving as a mirror which reflects the light back onto the retina. We humans produce 'red eye' instead as all we have are the blood vessels at the back of the eye.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!