Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Offerman

Yea I'd go with Roady.

I canne stand chavs, Emos however I love. One of their main purposes is so I can vent my sexual frustration.

I hate chavsd soo much more than i dislike emos. See its not all emos either but you get some that are REAALLYY emo, those i dont like. The ohters that just dress like it.. maybe write a little poetry i dont know, i have no problem with really. And what's all this "scene kid" crap now? people who dress up in kids clothes with the batman tops, spiderman backpacks. wtf is this all about. Every month do we need a new kind of perosn, or trend?

Back to chavs, i hate them soooo much. In the summer holidays i was at the skatepark. Skating (duh) when i heard a "ting" on the fence and then a huge pain in my head, then i saw the chavs wlaking down the path next to the park and coing n. Biggest damn lump on my head you've ever seen and the stones that they were throwing were huge!

The police were called but as with the night before they didnt come. They havent been back since anyway. Everyone at the skatepark is really friendly with the security guy there.

Hello, havent posted on here for a while. Being at Uni is the reason. But i have a spare moment and so i will fill it with a picture.

a95.jpg

I am the one in the middle. The one in the hat is my girlfriend whom i met at Uni.

EDIT: guess which Uni i'm at?

I hate chavsd soo much more than i dislike emos. See its not all emos either but you get some that are REAALLYY emo, those i dont like.

I think it would be best if you just shut the goddamn fuck up. Really. You are part of the fucking problem.

You do realise that hating on trends, is in fact a trend? And me hating on people who hate on trends, is in fact a trend?

Keep your head low and live your goddamn life.

(This goes for all involved in such discussion. But especially you retro-lover, I just plain don't like you.)

I finally got my set of Threadless tees recently, so heres one of the (blurry phone) pics I took in the hopes of getting a discount from the site - apparently theres some kind of bonus if you send in pics of yourself wearing the merchandise.

pillowfight.jpg

Incidentally, the shirts called Pillowfight and is most awesome.

I finally got my set of Threadless tees recently, so heres one of the (blurry phone) pics I took in the hopes of getting a discount from the site - apparently theres some kind of bonus if you send in pics of yourself wearing the merchandise.

pillowfight.jpg

Incidentally, the shirts called Pillowfight and is most awesome.

i just realised...you look like suzi perry, or at least have a slight resembelence to her

Suzi%20Perry%2023d_JPG.jpg

and is it me or have you gone slimmer then u were before

same pose as always, and nice shirt :)