Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

That's what I hope. It needs to be dispatched on Saturday at the latest...then I'll get it on Monday.

And if it's true that Bungie opens up the servers as soon as it's 9th September somewhere in the world, I'll be able to play on Monday when the clock strikes 2pm.

That would be sweet if they did that, I probably won't be playing it until Wednesday if the postman is whom I think it is, never bothers coming round on a Tuesday. :(

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. Probably won't use it for Raids/PvP but for a quick run through missions and Strikes it's nice to have.

Also...

DestinyFragrance

Boohoo, poor Microsoft that showered many a developer with money to get exclusive stuff is crying...:indeed:

Will be interesting to see whether Destiny sells a shit load more on PS4 than XBone.

Ordered mine from Tesco. Got it for £40 with a free EX-06 headset (using a voucher code). Plus I paid for it with Clubcard vouchers so I got it for nothing.

So it can come next month for all I care :D

Similarly, I bought the LE using vouchers and ended up paying only £25 for it. I had hoped it would have shipped on Saturday, but now I guess even a Tuesday delivery isn't particularly guaranteed....

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!