NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

They finally sold out of the ebay stock, 500 in what three days? That was pretty slow tbh.

Extremely slow. A hot product with such a price drop would of sold 500 in hours.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/officially-licenced-nintendo-wii-u-chat-headset-6-instore-game-1430127

On the game website says £15 but people are saying instore £6

Edited by liger05
Automerged Doublepost

From January 2 to 5 Nintendo Spain is offering NSMB U for 10 euros if you buy a premium or basic pack.

1.jpg

Free Wii U with Nokia Lumia 800. Dial-a-Phone. 24 month contract. £21/month + £70 top cashback.

GAME seem to be including accessories in their new year sale, these are the items I have seen in two seperate shops at lower prices:

Pro Controller = £32

NLa Turtlebeach (whatever they're bloody called) headset = £29.99

GamePad official Nintendo Mario covers = £7

And a few other of their own brand accessories for good measure, if that floats anyone's proverbial.

ZombiU down to £32.99 at Play.com
I definitely want to get ZombiU at some point (not right now though, as I'm really into Tekken) but I also get the feeling it'll eventually do a "Red Steel" and become dirt cheap.

Anyway, keep those bargain posts coming, Welshy. icon14.gif

Really appreciate 'em. :bowdown:

Oo it really is tempting at that price! Think I'll wait a month or two though as I'm sure it'll slip to somewhere in the twenties before I know it!

I definitely want to get ZombiU at some point..

Likewise :hehe: I'm gonna wait too, though, as I want to get everything I can out of Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros U before I start to take on something else on Wii U :smile:

That tactic has been working well for me since the launch of the 3DS as I have felt I'm getting much more enjoyment out of each individual game. Less has definitely felt like more :grin:

Likewise :hehe: I'm gonna wait too, though, as I want to get everything I can out of Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros U before I start to take on something else on Wii U :smile:

That tactic has been working well for me since the launch of the 3DS as I have felt I'm getting much more enjoyment out of each individual game. Less has definitely felt like more :grin:

I finally learnt my lesson with the 3DS launch. Picked up Nintendogs, SSFIV and Pilotwings on day 1, but got completely hooked on Nintendogs. By the time I got around to properly playing the other 2, they were already in the bargain bucket. :indeed:

Yep... Never making the "buy multiple games at a console launch" mistake ever again. :awesome:

I've already squeezed Nintendo Land dry :heh: and am now working on Tekken. It's awesome focusing on a single game at a time. icon14.gif

I finally learnt my lesson with the 3DS launch. Picked up Nintendogs, SSFIV and Pilotwings on day 1, but got completely hooked on Nintendogs. By the time I got around to properly playing the other 2, they were already in the bargain bucket. :indeed:

Yep... Never making the "buy multiple games at a console launch" mistake ever again. :awesome:

I've already squeezed Nintendo Land dry :heh: and am now working on Tekken. It's awesome focusing on a single game at a time. icon14.gif

Yeah, me too :)

I've bought Nintendo Land and Assassins Creed III at launch and I'm even considering 100%ing ACIII before buying a new game. I'll see which games are out by then or dropped in price.

This is true. I've made it a bad habit of mine to tackle multiple games at once many times before and it always results in me not really being able to enjoy all my time fully with each; as my attention gets stretched too thin across multiple titles)

Paper Mario SS is the only 3DS game I'm playing ATM and it's really nice and refreshing to do so!

Though nothing beats having one main single player game that you're powering through and one "go-to" game to play when you want to take a break and play something else. For me, Mario Tennis N64 and Majora's Mask share that kind of weird symbiotic relationship (I got them both for Xmas back in 2000 and I always enjoyed playing both at the same time :) )

Though nothing beats having one main single player game that you're powering through and one "go-to" game to play when you want to take a break and play something else. For me, Mario Tennis N64 and Majora's Mask share that kind of weird symbiotic relationship (I got them both for Xmas back in 2000 and I always enjoyed playing both at the same time :) )

Goldeneye and V-Rally 99 Edition made Christmas '98 awesome :grin:

Curtesy of Hot UK Deals...

Wii U Premium Zombie U bundle (so no NintendoLand, but with the Controller since the picture/description doesn't help) is down to £262.49 over at play

The receipt from the guy who posted it shows a 2 day turnaround on delivery too which is pretty good.

You have to use the that link though as it won't come up if you just search their site.

Curtesy of Hot UK Deals...

Wii U Premium Zombie U bundle (so no NintendoLand, but with the Controller since the picture/description doesn't help) is down to £262.49 over at play

The receipt from the guy who posted it shows a 2 day turnaround on delivery too which is pretty good.

You have to use the that link though as it won't come up if you just search their site.

Which seller, as it's PlayTrade? Bluenose? Or do you have a link to the original HUKD? I'm certainly tempted at the moment...

Which seller, as it's PlayTrade? Bluenose? Or do you have a link to the original HUKD? I'm certainly tempted at the moment...

That was the original posting of the deal. Since it now shows as expired, I'm guessing it was directly from Play themselves and not a reseller. The picture of the receipt doesn't show any other companies name on their either.

Here are the current deals for Premium Wii U for your, and everyone elses convenience.

Their Monster Hunter Bundles (3DS & Wii U) also come with a free T-Shirt.