NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

My nearest HMV is the one in Bullring Birmingham and last time I checked there they didn't have it for £8 :( I think I'll wait til Monday before ordering the Wii U games, Zavvi almost always have Sonic Racing Transformed as part of their Monday offers

The prices of the Wii U Basic and Premium bundles have been reduced to £149 and £199 respectively on Amazon! (Damn it! I'm still not allowed to post links!)

Edited by Maximo
Added information about the Basic bundle

I really have a dilemma on my hands.

I'm not sure whether I should get a Japanese WiiU or a European one.

Curse you NINTENDO and your region locking!!!!

I really have a dilemma on my hands.

I'm not sure whether I should get a Japanese WiiU or a European one.

Curse you NINTENDO and your region locking!!!!

Utter madness indeed. I'd say EU one to save in the long run, but then I remember you're in quite an overpriced gaming economy anyway? Japping might not be that much more expense, bar the wait for delivery. And the whole language barrier too.

Fucking Nintendo and their region locks! So stupid, so petty, so 1990s.

Utter madness indeed. I'd say EU one to save in the long run, but then I remember you're in quite an overpriced gaming economy anyway? Japping might not be that much more expense, bar the wait for delivery. And the whole language barrier too.

Fucking Nintendo and their region locks! So stupid, so petty, so 1990s.

I want a Japanese WiiU because I am studying Japanese and this would greatly aid me in mastering the language.

Perhaps I might get a Japanese handheld down the road, because I really would like to befriend you guys and take part in the Mario Kart 8 league, of course.

I think I'll be giving it a bit more thought.

I guessed that was some influence too. How much would a basic japanese set you out? Maybe just get two...