N-Europe

Everybody Gets Three

Daft

You get three free kills. Who are they?

First on my list is fucking James Nesbitt. In my mind, he is the personification of ITV.

James_Nesbitt.jpg

His face. His voice. His mannerisms. Everything about him annoys me even though I'm sure he's lovely enough in real life. I almost don't want to see The Hobbit because of him.

I will return with my other two choices soon.

Disclaimer: I do not condone killing IRL, unless in self defense and maybe a few other instances.

lol I quite like James Nesbitt (in the very few shows I've seen him in) but he does look like a smug cunt in that pic.

First on my list would be James Cordon. He's never said anything to make me laugh, he annoys me to no end and it doesn't help that anybody I know who likes him usually turns out to be a massive twat.

I will combine my second and third kills in favour of a mass killing spree to eradicate anyone involved in programmes such as TOWIE and its clones.

I don't even need to click the video to know what it is :heh: A few Portuguese comedians did something similar when he mispronounced the name of one of our ministers.

Either way, I just chose him because Venezuela is going to hell because of him (I have family there, the one that's still there, at least), and death is the only way that guy's leaving.

Ohhh, I've been waiting for this moment. I love anger threads.

I haaate Ricky Gervais. I loathe him and his terrible "comedy".

ricky-gervais.jpg

Secondly, Beyonce. Screw you, Paj! I do not like. Can't even be bothered to add a picture.

Thirdly, Seth Macfarlane. One of my mates who I work with is a massive fan and he doesn't understand why I hate him. Really, I just hate family guy. Not even a little bit. I have so much hate that if I hated him any more, my intestines would turn inside out and leak tomato juice. Again, don't want to add the picture because of the hate. Did I mention I hate him?

I would kill Fierce Link before he even got close to Beyonce.

I would go back in time and kill Ricky Gervais, meaning that there was one spot left on my list. Then, I would add you to said list, killing you before you had the chance to kill me.

Then, Beyonce would die.

Ha!

1. Jo Brand

jo_brand_1251103c.jpg

Every time she's on Have I Got News For You and QI she completely sucks the fun out of it. And, being shows that I actually really like, it's really annoying. She only ever jokes about her weight and her husband. The last time she hosted HIGNFY I had to turn it off.

2. Russell Brand

Russell-Brand-has-been-fined-500-and-ordered-to-do-20-hours-of-community-service-for-damaging-a-photographers-mobile-phone.jpg

He's a complete and utter tit.

3. Beyonce Rhianna

276627_10092511675_1022991006_n.jpg

Probably the only artist with songs I truly and utterly hate. While people like Beiber and One Direction have awful songs, I can ignore them. "ELLA ELLA EH EH ALLAH ELLL EH EH" can not be ignores, and ones like Put A Ring On It are just as annoying. Plus there's tonnes of copycat acts because of her that are almost as bad.

Edited by Cube

10 years ago I wouldn't have been able to choose just three. I remember getting uncontrollably angry at random people on Big Brother and in tv shows, but i seem to have mellowed in my old age, and now I can't seem to think of anyone who really riles me up that badly....

I'll have a think.

Pretty interesting results so far...seems that tv / music stars are the true sources of all that is evil on the planet, eh? ; D

Can I have combine my three kills and just drop a bomb in the midst of a right-wing nutjob gathering in the US? I am so sick and tired of their ignorant bullshit. How are people so ungodly stupid and backwards even able to exist?

Or you could just kill god / all religion. I know, makes sense, eh? o_O Although, the bad thing is that even if there were no religions / stupid ideologies anywhere, thanks to the human imagination there would be new ones in a minute. "Hey, you know what, I just intercepted a galactic message...according to which I'm an ambassador of light and truth, i.e. more valuable than the rest of you." (and yes, that's a real life example too...)

Or you could just kill god / all religion. I know, makes sense, eh? o_O Although, the bad thing is that even if there were no religions / stupid ideologies anywhere, thanks to the human imagination there would be new ones in a minute. "Hey, you know what, I just intercepted a galactic message...according to which I'm an ambassador of light and truth, i.e. more valuable than the rest of you." (and yes, that's a real life example too...)

Yeah, it's depressing. Knowledge and learning are our best tools.

I think I meant Rhianna.

See, many people would rather kill Chris Brown - the guy who was going out with rhianna, but decided to punch her in the face a few times. He got away with still being a millionnaire rich boy. fuck it.

1. Chris Brown

MV5BMTU2MzM3MTI3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDY5ODg1MQ@@._V1._SY314_CR3,0,214,314_.jpg

For beating up his girlfriend, and possibly even being more rich because of it.

Mel Gibson, Jack Kerouac and the next person I see wearing a cap with "OBEY" written on it.

I know Jack Kerouac is dead BTW, but having read On The Road I sincerely feel medical science should dedicate itself to resurrecting him just so I can murder him even more painfully then the internal bleeding did.

Realistically people that need to be got rid like far-right politicians and the assorted madmen and women who have too much power in this world. However, their deaths wouldn't solve anything.

While I have no problem with James Nesbitt, Daft's mention of itv makes me want to kill. If itv was a person, I'd kill it.

I really don't understand wanting to kill Beyonce of all popstars...? Rihanna is at least the most obvious of the current megastars, setting chart trends, not exactly an artist, and fairly disposable (though I enjoy her). Beyonce is actuallly much more of an 'artist' in her music, doesn't produce the current dance stuff, lovely singer, spends a lot of time and effort on humanitarian causes. Her voice isn't annoying...I dunno. I don't get killing singers (except Chris Brown), cause you can always just not listen to them. *shrug*