N-Europe

Red Dwarf

Cube

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate seeing people get old. It just reminds me that I am old.

When I was in secondary school, I would watch the brand new episodes and then talk about them in registration the next day. That's so long ago.

SO old. Feels awful man.

Think of it this way, now you can watch brand new episodes and talk about them here amongst fellow forumers.........

Now i'm sounding old, i too watched Dwarf when i was in school

I think Red Dwarf was always a better sci-fi show than it was a comedy. I loved the jokes when I was a kid, but they've not always stood the test of time. What has though are the plots! It's unique because it's a sci-fi comedy which isn't really spoofing anything too obviously. It's quite an original concept and universe and has ideas in it that most serious sci fi shows wouldn't go near.

On that note it almost looks like they've tried to make Kryten look like the original dude who played him (can't be bothered to find the name)

You mean David Ross, they tried to get him back for series 3 originally, but he had other commitments and couldn't get free. Hence Llewellyn was chosen to replace him.

Dave are showing all eight series of Dwarf this weekend, started with series 8 yesterday and are now on series 7 today. Bit crap really, why do the series in reverse order.

Dave are showing all eight series of Dwarf this weekend, started with series 8 yesterday and are now on series 7 today. Bit crap really, why do the series in reverse order.

The only thing I can think of is that there is some relation between "The End" and "The Beginning".

• 4 weeks later...

HOLY CRAP RED DWARF IS BACK TOMORROW?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this sprung up so soon. Just saw on facebook that its now less than 24 hours. For some reason I though it was October 20th no idea why. Hope I can "acquire" it as its not currently airing here.

Is this not a tonight thing? I swear someone told me thursday. I wasn't going to bother, but having realised I'm not much to owt else, I think I shall! I'd agree with Hamish about it being quite unique in some ways; I think it's even more noticeable in it being british too.

Did MoogleViper seriously ask "will Dave show a repeat?"?

Is this not a tonight thing? I swear someone told me thursday. I wasn't going to bother, but having realised I'm not much to owt else, I think I shall! I'd agree with Hamish about it being quite unique in some ways; I think it's even more noticeable in it being british too.

Tonight, 9PM, Dave.

I'm playing football tonight so I'm gonna miss it.

It's Dave. It really isn't like they have very much ELSE to show. It'll be showed at half 11 tonight or tomorrow morning again don't you know.

Keep up Rummster.

Lol, sorry. I'm at work(hiding on mobile version so it doesnt look quite so much like im just on nintendo forums) and saw Flameboy's post as posted today saying it was tomorrow, apologies for my idiocy. Anyhow I think I'll tune in and see how it is, be interesting to see where they're taking it.