Retro_Link

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hmm...I dunno if I'm a fan. I like that he's vibrant and standout, something about that conspicuous suit/look about captain america really adds to him for me. Besides it's not as if all the other current superheroes are toned down/modernised anyway.

Hmm...I dunno if I'm a fan. I like that he's vibrant and standout, something about that conspicuous suit/look about captain america really adds to him for me. Besides it's not as if all the other current superheroes are toned down/modernised anyway.

True, but most other superheroes are solo in their solo films. I get the feeling Cap 2 will see him working closely with SHIELD as part of a team and they'll want him to "fit in" maybe? Or maybe this suit is just used for a certain part in the film where he is inflitrating an enemy base and needs to be more stealthy :)

I only just noticed this, he's wearing the old suit at a clip near the end of the trailer.... so maybe he starts in the old suit, shit happens, it gets ripped up and gets a new suit.

Yes please!!

lol, what if Bucky had just runs off with his Shield :p

That'll prolly be in the outtakes, like Ruffalo in The Avengers

• 3 months later...

I don't actually rate ScarJo all that much(don't get me wrong, she's attractive but I never quite got the hype) but I'm well excited to have a UK date for this...and March no less! Barely any time away! I know next to nothing about the actual plot, but I was suprisingly impressed with the original(moreso than I expected to be) so bring it on!

Meant to ask btw - how much stuff from Agents of SHIELD is likely to appear/be referenced in the films? Feel I should probs try and catch up on it all for that potential...

Rummy, so far it doesn't look as if there is going to be much overlap between Shield and the films, but i would still watch anyway. It seems like the story arc they are going for might bear fruit at some point even if the individual weekly plot lines are a bit cliché.