Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Awesome stuff thread

MoogleViper

I don't really think she sounds that spoilt, honestly.

What has she really done, exaggerated what her responsibilities are and blown off some steam?

That's what all teenagers do; it's just that now Facebook is the forum for that.

Pretty cool that he shot the laptop though.

Because he says she is spoilt and she rants about her parents on Facebook then she is spoilt?

I'm not just going to take his word for it. The events that transpired did not warrant the destruction of a laptop and a video to be made.

The impression I got is that it wasn't just this isolated incident, it was something that was building up for some time (what with him mentioning her refusal to find a job, and the "other incident").

All conjecture, of course, we don't know enough about them to be making assumptions like this.

I do think he went a overboard with the "Laptop Destruction", but taking away her computer and essentially forcing her to start earning her own money is a fitting punishment, I think.

I will kill myself/all of you if no one gets this.

In the restaurant (canteen) of my university:

DSC00348.jpg

I'm afraid you're going to have to lock and load an uzi 9mm since I didn't get it.

Everyone, I'm sorry for your loss.

Even with Cube's revelation I don't see how anybody could deduce that since we have mutiple shots of a buffet style canteen compared with one shot from Daria with two vending machines. Your canteen shots have no vending machines. There really is fuck all linking the two.