N-Europe

Awesome stuff thread

MoogleViper

^ Stunned by the spaghetti lighting for candles one. Done that and then did the toilet roll speaker one. Works, but then reminded me I already knew that if you put it in a box it would sound louder. So yeah. Some awesome ones there though.

^ Stunned by the spaghetti lighting for candles one. Done that and then did the toilet roll speaker one. Works, but then reminded me I already knew that if you put it in a box it would sound louder. So yeah. Some awesome ones there though.

I know, I love candles in jars but I always struggle to light them near the end!

Well my game room is decorated now, So i've started to set up, so far my tv stand looks like -

photony.jpg

I need to box the slope where the stairs are in order to gain a bit more room for my pc and a few more consoles. And also need some shelves up for the games, but it's a start.

I did that spaghetti trick to light my pumpkins. Makes a bit of a smell though, better off with one of those long hob-lighters from pound land.

Ah @Murr your collection is much better than mine :D My 'retro corner' setup currently consists of NES, C64, Mega Drive, PS2, N64, Gamecube, various Gameboy/DS/GBAs and a Game Gear. I really want a SNES and a DC! Saturn... notsomuch.

Edited by Shorty

Ah @Murr your collection is much better than mine :D My 'retro corner' setup currently consists of NES, C64, Mega Drive, PS2, N64, Gamecube, various Gameboy/DS/GBAs and a Game Gear. I really want a SNES and a DC! Saturn... notsomuch.

I'm still wanting a Megadrive then I'll be happy :p

I had thought about getting the mini versions of consoles like the PSOne and Pstwo slim etc. Forget about the PS3 models, they're too expensive at the moment.