Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Europe is on Twitter and Facebook

canand

And why is the Facebook profile image have a watermark from Ripten? And why is Mario grey?

Edit: Another profile image it from nintendo-online.de. Conclusion: not official.

There Facebook page is not fake I asked them when are they doing a twitter page and then they just made one and posted me the link and Yes it is Snowyday2 on twitter

I just followed you @canand for the brave profile picture :P And with 6 followers I'd believe this to be the true NOE Twitter, I'd also expect them to never update it again just to make it all the more realistic (Like the DS Online website NOE just stopped updating when they got bored)

Vell, zat iss becoss ve haff NEW vays to make you talk...

...to us through ze medium off social media, ja?

OH MY GOD! Oh my actual god. 100% seriously, spoke to a German man today and he was proper Hollywood German. I fucking LOVED the man.

Then I accidentally charged his card twice. But he loved it/was fine/wasn't my fault anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really interested in following NoE or whatever. But this:

Vell, zat iss becoss ve haff NEW vays to make you talk...

...to us through ze medium off social media, ja?

This:

canand is your twitter @Snowday2 ?

[My powerful skills of deduction, NOE twitter has four followers, myself, mokong, a german bloke and snowday2]

and this

6 Followers.

Seems genuine.

ಠ_ಠ

killed me. I couldn't stop laughing.

6 followers. Bwahah.

If their updates are as frequent as their release dates for games we could expect one...well a year at least.

Can we even complain about this now? This year we've had a console, two Zelda games, a Mario game and a big JRPG before America (the latter absolutely ages before America).

Actually, now America are getting that random JRPG...where's our Excitebots?

Can we even complain about this now? This year we've had a console, two Zelda games, a Mario game and a big JRPG before America (the latter absolutely ages before America).

Actually, now America are getting that random JRPG...where's our Excitebots?

I call for a new system. The "Don't take me seriously" tag.