Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Thank You to Magnus

ReZourceman

Because sometimes a simple PM or reply just aren't enough.

As we all know, forum member Magnus is a king. Joining this forum on the 1st January 2011, he has surely secured a place as "New Joiner of the Year" 2011, inserting himself so quickly and easily into the community that (even until I saw his photo) I thought he was an old member come back! haha.

He just fit in so well, and his sense of humour and wit is unrelenting and unrivalled.

But his awesomeness does not stop there. He has a level of skill, attention to detail and flare for model making that is absolutely stunning. I 100% genuinely believe that if he wants to/wanted to that Magnus could make a living from this.

Truely you need to see a creation of his up close and personal to fully appreciate how much effort and creativity goes into them, but let me go back a bit.

He was recently talking in the General Gallery thread, and as I often do - I made a throwaway joke/suggestion along the lines of "You should make a model of me in my hat" suggesting that I am some kind of zany character. It was literally a mindless comment.

And this follows.

ReZdiculous.jpg

295981_10150936467385581_509970580_21617709_483745102_n.jpg

I was stunned.

I demanded he send it to me, and of course insisted on the highest of monetary awards (and I will pay him) however he hasn't even received payment yet and has sent it already, it just speaks volumes of his generosity.

But as I say....it having arrived today, I just feel completely speechless. It is so god damn cool and....I don't even know how to describe it, but for someone to make such a fantastic model of you that encompasses all your quirks, several of your passions and a cheeky and cute innocence that no one could even picture me as having had before.

I really really don't know what to say other than a gigantic thank you to Magnus. What a guy. What a fucking guy. It is a shame I cannot repay him, although he has made my Christmas list for life at the very least!

Thanks Magnus.

I think Magnus broke the record of "Lowest time necessary to enter the N-E Hall of Fame" :heh:

..and yet some of us will never make it :cry:

It really is a cool creation, though, and I'm sure ReZ will genuinely cherish it for the rest of his days! It's awesome :smile: The fact that it is so instantly recognisable and incorporates so much of what we associate with ReZ into one single model is outstanding!