N-Europe

Seventh BISHeaven sign-ups

jayseven

Can I clarify this rule:

"Deadline will be 1st September. Refraining from doing one large photodump is encouraged, and extra points will be awarded per BISH post."

Are you saying that if I did 10 bish pictures, I would get more points for posting them as 10 separate posts than posting them all in one post?

Moogle; I haven't solidified how I'll do it yet. It may be points for a daily contribution, though for sure people may resist posting what they have so far. I can't really think of a way to stop people from core-dumping their whole she-bang right at the last minute, so who knows. Nothing may happen.

I hope people submit good and funny and cool bishes and I hope that people do not abuse the finger rule and that they have a lot of ones of them in and not their finger because I think bish is more fun and funny for everyone when their whole body or face is in the picture because just a finger with a name on doesn't mean anything and it is silly and pooey.

I hope people submit good and funny and cool bishes and I hope that people do not abuse the finger rule and that they have a lot of ones of them in and not their finger because I think bish is more fun and funny for everyone when their whole body or face is in the picture because just a finger with a name on doesn't mean anything and it is silly and pooey.

Please don't type like you think. :heh:

Nope.

(I don't get why people don't sign up at the same time as sending their list in.)

Diageo

flink

eenuh

claire

rez

moogle

cube

odwin

jimbob

peeps

dannyboy

... Have all sent theirs in.

Dan dare

emma

shorty

nami

heroijan

eddiecoleslaw

Dazz

... have not!

Yeah It should be up tonight.

Srsly guize. If you want to play then spend the time it takes to post a reply in here to send me a PM with 5 things in. It saves me hassle of waiting.

I'll put it up in an hour max.

Well I was kinda waiting for the ok and then missed this message, sending Noaw. :red: