NEurope
jayseven

Seventh BISHeaven sign-ups

Summertime, so why not?

For those who do not know;

There will be a list of BISHes, provided by myself and all players. The aim of the game is to snap pictoral proof that you have 'found' the BISHes, with points provided for each successful shot you post in this thread. A BISH can be anything physical, hypothetical, figurative, imagined, absurd -- but not impossible. The players are able to use their creativity to come up with an 'answer' for each BISH. As GM, I will have executive decision on whether a player's attempt is correct or completely wrong, however if general consensus goes against what I decide then I will go with the mob :)

Rules

• The Golden Rule; The player must be visible in the shot. Face is preferred, however some BISHes deem it necessary merely to put your forum name on a finger and have that in shot. So long as other players can see that it is definitely YOU in the picture, it should be ok.
  • All players must send me a list of 5 BISHes. If you are stuck for ideas or not sure what sort of thing will be accepted, feel free to peruse previous game threads below.
  • I will decide what the scoring system is once I've got the BISH suggestions in (I have a habit of changing the system each game)
  • It is strongly advised that you set up/use a photobucket/imageshack album to store all your BISHes in (as well as link from)
  • You should keep a running sub-total as you post, to aid counting at the end.
  • Winner will get a prize! Eventually!
  • Deadline will be 1st September. Refraining from doing one large photodump is encouraged, and extra points will be awarded per BISH post.
  • You may 'team up' with one other forumer, with points combined. This is just for fun, and there will be no further 'prize'. Teams are a max of 3 players.

Players

jayseven

Aztec Rose

Peeps

Dannyboy-the-Dane

heroicjanitor

diageo

eddiecoleslaw

ReZourceman

Claire

Moogle

Dan Dare

Emma

Jimbob

Shorty

Nami

Eenuh

Flink

Cube

Dazz

Coolness Bears

Teams

jayseven & Aztec Rose

Heroijan & Diageo & Eddie Coleslaw

ReZ & Claire

Dan Dare & Emma

Shorty & Nami

Odwin Forever Alone

Jimbob (FeZ)

Fleenuh

BISH 1 - Big Internet Scavenger Hunt

BISH 2 - Bish-o-rama

BISH 3 - BISH³

BISH 4 - BISH Goes Fourth

BISH 5 - BISH or Treat?

BISH 6 - Xmas BISH

Edited by jayseven

Since I moved out, I probably won't have it as easy this time around, but I'm always up for BISHing action! :D

[*]You may 'team up' with one other forumer, with points combined. This is just for fun, and there will be no further 'prize'. Teams are a max of 3 players.

I'll join! Teams with Diageo and EddieColeslaw if possible please, and if I amn't rejected :) Confused by the above though.

I'm in.

I'm also a bit confused by the fact that there appear to be both a prize and no prize for the winner. :heh:

I think he means that if there's a team of two, they will still only get 1 prize, not 1 each.

Teams at this stage are for fun. Single person who wins with the most points will get a 'prize' that I will get to them 'eventually'. The teams aren't strictly a competition.

I am sure team Numpty (Shorty/Nami, team name tbc) will be in! Will confirm soon.

Hey, wondering when this might start? I have the Flinky over here for the next 9 days or so, so if it starts very very soon I might join. =P

Send in lists asap - sooner they're in teh sooner we can play :)

I.E. I'd like to start this in teh next 2 days if possible, guys! Will chase up PMs.

I.E. I'd like to start this in teh next 2 days if possible, guys! Will chase up PMs.

Yes :) You can sign up still. Once I've made a game thread you may be pushing your luck.

Once you've said you want to play, you need to send me 5 BISHes - per player, not per team. I deally you send me your BISHes as soon as you say "I'll play!" so that we can get this together :)

Just sent mine in.

Edit: Our we doing our own bishes again (as long as nobody makes one that will be incredibly easy for them but very hard for others)?

Edited by Cube

Jim and I will play and team up! But then it should really start soon otherwise there's no teaming up to be done. =P

Will send in our BISHes soon.