Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

Aneres11

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't really do with Alexandra Burke but there has been a lot of buzz about her new track 'Elephant'.

I have to say it is pretty good but I'm not feeling all the autotune.

Apologies for the low quality vid - it's all that's about at the min!

Can't stop listening to this. Yes i looked it up cos of the advert *blush*, but i loved the original anyway. It's such a strong song that any interpretation sounds good, but this arrangement is amazing.

And makes me wanna listen to as well...

HER LIPS ARE SCARING ME!

Eh...less fun than expected for a song called Elephant. Hate that it's just randomly a club banger unnecessarily. It seems arbitrary.

I feel songs that aren't lyrically about 'clubs' or 'dancing' or whatever can still be made into dance tracks successfully (see Collide by Leona Lewis & Avicii) but it isn't just a case of slapping a dance beat under it.

Might grow to like it more.

• 2 weeks later...

Having finally played Final Fantasy XIII, I'm quite impressed how the chorus of this fits with the mood of the game. Reminds me of the other music in the game (where there's unintelligible female vocals singing euphorically), and Vanille's face. [still stunned by the album cover to Echo too. An iconic image.]

leonalewis-echo.jpg

Can't get enough of this at the moment:

Seems to be one of those songs I keep coming back to. I'm not sure what I like about it the most - the actual music or the psychedelic 60s images it conjures up in my mind. Lovely bit of escapism either way.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!