NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

The fans behaviour afterwards was terrible, like why try to pitch invade. It's not going to change the result.

The fans behaviour afterwards was terrible, like why try to pitch invade. It's not going to change the result.

To be honest I'd probably go ape shit if that happened to us next season, it would be a bit spoilt and unsporting. But all things considered it would be a catastrophe.

Well Glad De Gea deal is almost finished.

article-2008637-0CBBCD4700000578-13_634x489.jpg

Maybe the worst kept secret in football and let be honest, the sheet really was not necessary. Seems very calm and collected between the sticks so I hope he can adapt quick enough for next season. Very long fingers as well. Gloves must have to be made specially for him. It's no wonder his girlfriend follows him wherever he goes. She's not bad either;

x2_69a0f77

x2_31775b8

In other news it seems Djibril Cisse is all but moved to Lazio and seems to get rather upset when Panathinaikos fans sing farewell to him in a Greek nightclub.

Always seems like a genuine guy who has been so unlucky with injuries he's had.

Always seems like a genuine guy who has been so unlucky with injuries he's had.

Genuine guy who knocks his other half about.

He was pretty crap though, injuries just added to it.

... He rates an average of around one goal in 3. Not bad for a player with multiple times broken tibia and fibula and who's career has been written off many a time. Give credit where credit is due, he's never going to be Messi but he's by no means crap.

Genuine guy who knocks his other half about.

True, however his wife seem to be more than happy now and we can only assume that what was written in the likes of the NOTW and the Daily Fail was mostly fabrication.

You have to admire a player who has continued after the following and still plays at a respectable level;

cisse_666x450_443490a.jpg

He was poor when playing for us, that's what i'm judging him on.

I'm guessing that they wont actually announce the signing of De Gea until July 1st then?

Isn't there some situation where he's switching agents, and doesn't want to confirm the deal till his new agent is in place?

I'm guessing that they wont actually announce the signing of De Gea until July 1st then?

Isn't there some situation where he's switching agents, and doesn't want to confirm the deal till his new agent is in place?

Well no one is officially signed until the transfer window opens on as you say on the 1st of July.

2 hours later.

981194F59D2944BA95904888994BDCA7.ashx?h=359&la=ar-SA&w=240&rgn=212,3,607,593

The 20-year-old goalkeeper passed a medical this week and has agreed a five-year deal with the club.

“I feel very proud and I can’t wait to start playing here,†said De Gea in an exclusive interview with MUTV’s Mandy Henry.

“When a club the size of Manchester United comes in for you it obviously makes you very, very happy.

"I saw their interest as an extra motivation to work even harder to show off my ability.

"It’s a great privilege to be part of a club like United and I'm keen to do my best and show what I can do.â€

Link

Very, very excited by this signing. :bouncy:

2 hours later.

981194F59D2944BA95904888994BDCA7.ashx?h=359&la=ar-SA&w=240&rgn=212,3,607,593

Hah, yeah... proper face palm moment when I read that.

Oh well great news though!!

just over £50m so far, hoping that won't be the end though.... Nasri would be nice next ;)

Di Matteo has joined Chelsea as Assistant First Team Coach... Legend!

Sammy Lee left last night, he's apparently upset at basically being replaced by Steve Clarke. Will be possibly joining back up with future Real manager big Sam. :p

Yeah shame to see him go though, he was a decent servant to the club.

Nasri to Man City? Really can't see Wenger letting him go to them, being big rivals and that.

Fuckkk yeah. De Gea should be an awesome signing. :D

Also, City are closing in on BOTH Nasri and Clichy. Wtf, Arsene.

Also, City are closing in on BOTH Nasri and Clichy. Wtf, Arsene.

Seriously.. Do people think Arsene is that much of a mug? He won't sell Nasri to teams who our direct rivals in league position. They can pissing well have Clichy though.

Sammy Lee left last night, he's apparently upset at basically being replaced by Steve Clarke. Will be possibly joining back up with future Real manager big Sam. :p

Yeah shame to see him go though, he was a decent servant to the club.

To be honest what has he achieved while he was there? Never been a massive fan of Sammy's. Clarke is by far the right man for the job. Kenny knows his shit!

City are just interested in Nasri, they haven't even made a move. Arsenal could just say....erm...no. :p

As if the current England Home Kit wasn't bad enough... not featuring any Red... check out the awful new England Away Kit!...

prd_maxzoom_kb-86878.jpg

It looks just like a crappy £10 polo shirt... Almost as bad as Spurs' kit this season.

I just don't get how a White and Red England Flag has translated into us having a White & Blue Home Kit and a Black/Dark Dark Blue? and Blue Away Kit... I hate it!