N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

duuuude! there IS no final stretch for animal crossing O_O you can ne.ver. leave.....

I just finished raising money for the Dream Suite, club LOL is opening tomorrow and the convenience store just opened too. oh, and the QR scanner is available now :D

A body-builder duck in my town introduced me to the term "ladybro" which i have started using in my day-to-day life.

Hold your seahorses there blue cannibal bear, I need my life back. HRA score is something over 200k and THE FINAL LOAN WAS PAID. Suck that one Nook.

Switched Bell Boom to Beautiful Town. Think I need a break from this game now, it's like fucking heroin...

Started work on the next project, building a fountain in front of the town hall as part of my re-organisation of the town. Which meant chopping down 6 trees to make room for it, which i don't mind. Going to chop 3 more trees down. All my fruit trees bloomed again, so far i've made 140k just on fruit (that's clearing everything from coconuts to peaches).

Also paid off Nook's 198k loan, moving onto the larger loan for the expansion to the upper floors. And i've got a museum with 2 floors now. Woo hoo.

I'm on my 2nd project now, which is another bridge. A new shop opened in the high street which is cool. Gardening shop.. and they stock Axes!

So I've been doing like @Jimbob and cutting down the numerous forests around my village. Once I've cleared the dead wood (heh) I'll plant my other fruit trees around.

This game is ridiculously addictive.

I'm on my 2nd project now, which is another bridge. A new shop opened in the high street which is cool. Gardening shop.. and they stock Axes!

So I've been doing like @Jimbob and cutting down the numerous forests around my village. Once I've cleared the dead wood (heh) I'll plant my other fruit trees around.

This game is ridiculously addictive.

I did that last week or so, chopped 3/4 of my trees down and replanted in an organised way. Got so much fruit, it's unbelievable. But need to tidy things up a little, so made some chop-backs as it were as i heard there is a lemon tree which i wouldn't mind one or two in town.

Put the fountain in today, which removed 6 trees and left a straggler which needs removing. Damn, could have the fountain paid off today.

Can you plant non-fruit trees? I've only ever seen cedar trees in the gardening shop

Fairly sure 'normal' trees appear as saplings too.

Bit gutted having Super T&T now, didn't realise they shut at 8pm :( Why would you upgrade so that I end up playing LESS?!

Fairly sure 'normal' trees appear as saplings too.

Bit gutted having Super T&T now, didn't realise they shut at 8pm :( Why would you upgrade so that I end up playing LESS?!

Yeah it is shit. I liken the transition from 24 hour convience shop to it becoming a department store or something. SUCKS ASS THOUGH!

Ok some mod...don't remember which, said no more splinter AC topics. :p

I think we need them otherwise they just get lost in the noise!!!!

I would love for this to thrip @lostmario, but fair enough if you don't want to...

Prepare to lose your life: AC: New Leaf Pattern Design Assistant

f9jntl.jpg

6eoqyq.jpg

N-Europe gogogo! I will put the QR codes up later.

AMAZING NOW MY TOWN FLAG CAN BE THE PORTSMOUTH BADGE!!!

EDIT:

Jeez it only looks decent when done as a 96x96 this is gonna take sometime!

Edited by flameboy
Automerged Doublepost

Following up Ronnie's questions about trees, I only actually noticed yesterday that you can discern between 'normal' trees and fruit trees(without fruit on) just by looking at them! Feels a bit nooby taking so long lol.

Following up Ronnie's questions about trees, I only actually noticed yesterday that you can discern between 'normal' trees and fruit trees(without fruit on) just by looking at them! Feels a bit nooby taking so long lol.
Well don't feel nooby, as it's only recently that you've been able to do that. :)

Back in June when the game released, fruit trees and non-fruit trees were exactly the same shade of green, but now the leaves on fruit trees have a darker shade of green (similar to the cedar trees) while non-fruit trees retain the lighter shade. :awesome:

Ohhh! Even more interesting! Hmm. Quite interesting indeed.

Anyhoo, @Cube - I was wondering did you ever take out that museum space for your Nintendo bits? I'm contemplating similar myself, was wondering how much room you get a room, as it were?

And just when I thought I was done, I opened up the game today and Lyle is there. "Hey, now we're gonna evaluate your house exterior as well, make it all match!" Good effing lord. Think I need to pay a visit to some of you guys and check what renovations Nook has in your town, building a natural- / rustic-themed house now. Bought a white plank wall already...

Also, I really don't understand how the villagers can still be bitching about how the town needs more public works. I mean I've been hustling my ass off, got all these done already:

-suspension bridge

-modern bridge

-do-not-pass -sign

-yellow bench

-campsite

-park clock

-fire hydrant

-café

-fountain

-street light

-fence

-pile of pipes

-well

-drinking fountain

-lighthouse

-dream suite

-museum 2nd floor

Like wtf, such ungrateful bastards.

Edited by Ville

Anyhoo, @Cube - I was wondering did you ever take out that museum space for your Nintendo bits? I'm contemplating similar myself, was wondering how much room you get a room, as it were?

I've got a Nintendo museum room - pretty sure it's 8x8. Actually, I'm not sure what to put in the museum. At the moment, all I can think of is Nintendo, Pascal and Gulliver stuff, but I prefer it in my house.

All the Pascal stuff is in my left-hand room, like a pirate ship. I really like it, but wonder if it's damaging my house score, as there's no furniture to the set?

Oh, also... finally caught a tarantula! Only the diving beetle (not seen) and scorpion (seen twice) to go now.