NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Yeah, same here.

Started repaying my 198,000 loan to Nook as well as the same for the 2nd floor museum. Because time restraints are on as such, what i make when i play is split between both loans so i should in theory repay both at the same time. I also snagged my 7th streetpass on here today, 7 new houses added to my wonderful map.

And i've been busy with a few axes, spades and fruit selling. I've literally chopped all my fruit trees down and replanted many of them in organised lines. Mixing them up so there is at least 3 different combos of fruits available, should be done in 3 days time. And i'm buying tree sprouts in the bucket load, trying to make my town look very nice indeed. Gates will be open tomorrow from 9pm.

I have quite a few bob in the bank (if only this were true in real life and there was pink sheep woman who bought hordes of bugs and fish from you for lots of pennies...)

Anyway have over a million deposited so far and am earning over 5k interest each day on my monies! I've therefore decided to keep throwing a couple hundred grand in the 'bank' each day so I can reap the interest rewards as well as having enough to tide me over on loans and projects etc!

Wow. Wish I could apply this sensibility to my every day living... :blank:

I'm using your 'business model' and have got 50 grand saved in the bank, so far.

I'm going to make Ine's villagers wish I was their mayor.

We're going to get out of this recession, people.

We're all going to make it.

I'm using your 'business model' and have got 50 grand saved in the bank, so far.

I'm going to make Ine's villagers wish I was their mayor.

We're going to get out of this recession, people.

We're all going to make it.

I can just imagine the fights you're gonna have over this game. "Don't you touch those fossils, they're MINE!"

I can just imagine the fights you're gonna have over this game. "Don't you touch those fossils, they're MINE!"

I've basically been given a list of what I can and can't do. I'm not allowed to go anywhere near her flowers.

Also, she's trying to give me all of her crap that she doesn't need anymore. "Here, have this..."

"I don't want eeeettt."

"Oh, anyone else would have it!"

You guys should just divide the town in two and put razorwire on the border.

You guys should just divide the town in two and put razorwire on the border.

I'm tempted to recreate the Berlin Wall but with pitfall seeds.

Or Ine's turnips.

Jim is making me sound like some kind of dictator, when I am really not. All I told him was to not ruin my flowers. =(

And the items I offered him were the Nintendo ones from the fortune cookies, seeing as he currently lives in an empty tent. Ungrateful swine. =P

I have quite a few bob in the bank (if only this were true in real life and there was pink sheep woman who bought hordes of bugs and fish from you for lots of pennies...)

Anyway have over a million deposited so far and am earning over 5k interest each day on my monies! I've therefore decided to keep throwing a couple hundred grand in the 'bank' each day so I can reap the interest rewards as well as having enough to tide me over on loans and projects etc!

Wow. Wish I could apply this sensibility to my every day living... :blank:

Pretty sure it's each month ;)

Started this game at 7pm last night, put it down and went to bed at 11:45pm. So damn addictive. 22 fish caught so far. Loving it so far.

Can't wait to get home from work and get a start on my first proper day as mayor.

I'm moving all my Nintendo stuff into the museum. I'm planning on having Mario, Zelda, Sci-Fi and Other exhibits.

Hang on. You get interest every day?! I thought got interest at the end of every month? Namely, put all your money in there on the last day of the month?!

Pretty sure it's each month ;)

Ah maybe it is?

Think it's because I got it the day after depositing it all so I automatically presumed. Ah well. Back to the island...

Interest is definitely monthly, yeah.

@Eenuh & @Fierce_LiNk, your Animal Crossing shenanigans are hilarious! :laughing:

Anyway, I managed to pay off my final loan from Nook, can't believe the completed house in New Leaf costs 7,595,800 Bells! :eek: Pretty sure that's more than the final house expansion of all previous AC games combined! :o

It's a good job making money can be so easy/quick in this version. :hehe:

Now it's time to start focusing on furniture sets. :)

At the moment I'm trying to gather the astro and modern wood sets.

Think I'm closest to completing the modern wood series, as all I need now is the clock, TV and Wallpaper.

So, if anyone has any of those please let me know.

I'm also on the lookout for a lucky cat (the one with the right paw raised) to complete the Welcome Kitty Set.

In other AC news, Club LOL has finally appeared! :bouncy: Really not cool how it takes almost 3 weeks to get that. :nono: But oh well, I'm just glad that I'll be able to get some music for my house at last, and some emotions too. :D

I was just wondering, it would be great to have a seperate thread to share our QR codes of the designs we made, no? Or is there already such a thread?

I planted some orange trees and pear trees, all barring 4 died.... am i doing it wrong?

I planted some orange trees and pear trees, all barring 4 died.... am i doing it wrong?

Are you planting them too close together?

When you plant the trees, the spot you dig up should leave enough room so your character can walk around it without touching anything else or be blocked by an obstacle such as house, another dug out spot, a tree etc.

That might be it?

On the tree topic - does anyone have any narna's I can have at all? It's the one fruit I'm missing from my fruits of the forest :heh: and would love to complete it by planting some trees!

I'm also on the lookout for a lucky cat (the one with the right paw raised) to complete the Welcome Kitty Set.

I got street pass off someone the other day who has a lucky cat....so its available to buy on my version, i can order it for you if you'd like?

@Anares11 i have nana's not sure if there is any on the palm at the moment as i planted them the other day so i'm not sure they've grown back yet

whats teh fruit beginning with P? Persimon or something

I think a turnip thread (?) might be a good idea, just something where you can easily see the prices without all the other clutter.

Btw, does anyone have parts of the Green furniture set? I have wardrobe, chair, pantry and counter at the moment. I'm also interested in Emeralds, since I'm pimping that set out.

Woops, only just seen this. Will keep an eye out for green items, but I have emeralds if you need too. I'll sell them like the Sapphires, 2.5k a piece.

Are you planting them too close together?

When you plant the trees, the spot you dig up should leave enough room so your character can walk around it without touching anything else or be blocked by an obstacle such as house, another dug out spot, a tree etc.

That might be it?

On the tree topic - does anyone have any narna's I can have at all? It's the one fruit I'm missing from my fruits of the forest :heh: and would love to complete it by planting some trees!

I've done a grid of peach trees, about...20? 25? 5x4 or 5x5, something like that. Each tree is planted with a clear 8 squares around it. However...two wilted. I tried digging up and replanting...they wilted again! Can't think why it is tbh. Can trees just wilt for any other reasons? Being run over/run past, or anything?

What were they thinking giving the cicadas such HORRIBLE sounds you can hear a mile away! The fact that they're on what seems like every other tree makes it even worse.

What were they thinking giving the cicadas such HORRIBLE sounds you can hear a mile away! The fact that they're on what seems like every other tree makes it even worse.

Yep. Most jarring occurence of July for me, they all just sound horrible!

Nyat nyet nyat nyeeeeeeeaaaaa, NYAT NYAT NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

NYAT NYAT NYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Never been near a real cicada then? Because that is exactly the sound they make (at least the ones in Spain do haha). Imagine that sound all day long, from every corner of the garden. It can drive you crazy. =P

Anyway, I managed to pay off my final loan from Nook, can't believe the completed house in New Leaf costs 7,595,800 Bells! :eek: Pretty sure that's more than the final house expansion of all previous AC games combined! :o

Good job man, still need to expand two rooms and basement to 6- and 8-size.

Think I'm closest to completing the modern wood series, as all I need now is the clock, TV and Wallpaper.

Wanna trade catalog? I have the wall and clock, missing bed, bookcase and floor (plus tv like you). Although I can only get these tomorrow, since they are in my catalog and it's after 5pm already.

Woops, only just seen this. Will keep an eye out for green items, but I have emeralds if you need too. I'll sell them like the Sapphires, 2.5k a piece.

I've done a grid of peach trees, about...20? 25? 5x4 or 5x5, something like that. Each tree is planted with a clear 8 squares around it. However...two wilted. I tried digging up and replanting...they wilted again! Can't think why it is tbh. Can trees just wilt for any other reasons? Being run over/run past, or anything?

I often find that if I plant a big grid of trees, the ones in the center wilt. Not sure why.

Mate I live in Taiwan, and it's Cicada season now, and I'll tell you what, they are so quiet on Animal Crossing. In real life they're like a fog horn, all day and all night, too :p

Changed into a bunny hood and gas mask a few days ago, but only found myself stacking it today. I think I might have bought/changed trousers yeseterday but even then I was fine. I'll hope it's just a day thing and that it'll pass.

EDIT: Btw @flameboy don't think I said, I picked up a balloon hat last night or so, feel free to chuck/sell/give/retail the one you've got.

Ok cheers. I also now have a two balloon dog lamps, a balloon hat and a balloon dresser of you are interested. (3 of those items came from slingshoting presents)

You randomly have a luck property every day, which can be bad luck. One of the daily bad luck conditions is tripping (apparently the fortune teller can cure this later on). I have heard that wearing long/winter clothes during summer can cause the effect too though.

That's interesting to know about long clothes in summer. maybe it's time to change! I was tripping over all day yday and assumed it was a curse....but I did catch some rare fish so it did seem weird.

Interest is definitely monthly, yeah.

@Eenuh & @Fierce_LiNk, your Animal Crossing shenanigans are hilarious! :laughing:

So, if anyone has any of those please let me know.

In other AC news, Club LOL has finally appeared! :bouncy: Really not cool how it takes almost 3 weeks to get that. :nono: But oh well, I'm just glad that I'll be able to get some music for my house at last, and some emotions too. :D

I cannot believe you have paid all that off. I've played for 61 hours and only just paid off the 398k loan. Clearly you are a well drilled machine whilst I dither around!