NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

If you go to a Nintendo Zone hotspot instead of using your home wifi then you get a Racoon wall clock as the DLC instead of the Rainbow Screen. Picked one up today outside a Burger King. Apparently it also works if you change your SSID for your home router to '_The Cloud' but I haven't tried that myself. Again this will change in a couple of days time, so if you want one you'll need to get it soon.

If you go to a Nintendo Zone hotspot instead of using your home wifi then you get a Racoon wall clock as the DLC instead of the Rainbow Screen. Picked one up today outside a Burger King. Apparently it also works if you change your SSID for your home router to '_The Cloud' but I haven't tried that myself. Again this will change in a couple of days time, so if you want one you'll need to get it soon.

What's the actual process, I went past a Nintendo Zone at Future Shop with my 3DS and didn't get anything do I actually have to connect with the Nintendo Zone app and do it?

What's the actual process, I went past a Nintendo Zone at Future Shop with my 3DS and didn't get anything do I actually have to connect with the Nintendo Zone app and do it?

You need to open the game and talk to Pelly/Phyllis at the post office.

I'll try and pick up the Raccoon clock tomorrow on my way home from work. Anyone got any tree saplings available for trade?. I can offer bells and/or coconuts, mangos, bananas and darum fruits in exchange.

You need to open the game and talk to Pelly/Phyllis at the post office.

Whilst at the Nintendo Zone? Thanks!

Do they still have the "perfect town" thing where you have a certain tree ratio, or did they scrap it?

Town perfecting is still there, but luckily it now counts all the trees and the flowers in the whole place, so no more "make a giant grid out of your town" -shenanigans. Although that was kind of fun as well.

Town perfecting is still there, but luckily it now counts all the trees and the flowers in the whole place, so no more "make a giant grid out of your town" -shenanigans. Although that was kind of fun as well.

Oh that is so awesome. Thanks.

I wish wallpaper/flooring/carpets were more common, hardly come across very many and the ones I have had are pretty ugly.

Yeah, it becomes much easier to collect the wallpaper and flooring you want, thankfully.

Errrrrrm - I thought retail was open until 2am if you had the ordinance thing in place? If you add a second ordinance does it override the one you'd previously put in place? My retail is closed and I've got bugs to sell and bills to pay bitch!

EDIT

Aaaaand now I can't visit anyones town. Tried to catch a train to see @Rummy and keep getting connection error! Grr. Sod it, I'm going on something else it's pissed me off too much now haha.

Errrrrrm - I thought retail was open until 2am if you had the ordinance thing in place? If you add a second ordinance does it override the one you'd previously put in place? My retail is closed and I've got bugs to sell and bills to pay bitch!

EDIT

Aaaaand now I can't visit anyones town. Tried to catch a train to see @Rummy and keep getting connection error! Grr. Sod it, I'm going on something else it's pissed me off too much now haha.

Hmm...that's strange. Unless it was when Fused was coming in, but he was in before 11, remarking the time...so I dunno :( Unless he was talking to someone, I feel bad :(

You can only have one Ordinance in effect.

My second downstairs room opens tomorrow. I'm going to make it a bathroom.

I changed my Android tethering to _The Cloud and got the Raccoon Wall Clock. It can be purchased from the catalogue if anyone is interested in holding it.

@flameboy, if you're using the NA version, you need the SSID to be "Bestbuy".

If anyone finds themselves short on axes, let me know. I ain't done much chopping about got a few stocked up now. Trying to decide whether to terraform the trees or not yet.

Btw is anyone really using/enacting the ordinances? I'm half tempted to enact the pretty town one cos I love my flowers but tbh I'm not sure if the 20k is worth it. I also still owe Nook 198k but I'm about to drop that on Blather's museum extension instead.

I could do with an axe, if you still got some.

I could do with an axe, if you still got some.

Are you about right now? I'll add you and bring one over? I'd need your friend code, though. This is where I find out it's in the other thread I haven't updated...

I believe it is. I'll be on in 5 min. If you for fruit that's isn't pears or peaches that would be nice :-)

It is 4613-7110-5391, I'll open the gates now.

Edited by James

I believe it is. I'll be on in 5 min. If you for fruit that's isn't pears or peaches that would be nice :-)

It is 4613-7110-5391, I'll open the gates now.

Noooo! D/C'd! I imagine that axe didn't save? Was just leaving a few fruit at the gate too. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to start sorting myself out for work so I can't come back atm.

Noooo! D/C'd! I imagine that axe didn't save? Was just leaving a few fruit at the gate too. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to start sorting myself out for work so I can't come back atm.

Sorry totally my fault - in my haste to get to work I pressed the power button and d/c. I lost the axe and stuff. Oh well, if you be on quickly early this evening send me a PM or something. Thanks for coming anyhoo.

Sorry totally my fault - in my haste to get to work I pressed the power button and d/c. I lost the axe and stuff. Oh well, if you be on quickly early this evening send me a PM or something. Thanks for coming anyhoo.

When do you get home? I'll probs work a half day today espesh if the sun's out, but I gotta be out at dinner by 7, so I can be on anything after 5 til about half 6ish.

What do all you guys do with the stuff you're not actually using for your home? I tend to hoard stuff, but tempted to sell a lot of it off, do I really need all these gyroids?

Hmm...that's strange. Unless it was when Fused was coming in, but he was in before 11, remarking the time...so I dunno :( Unless he was talking to someone, I feel bad :(

Ahhh don't feel bad Rummy!! It would have been the Nintendo network not anything you did. When I tried to join it showed Fused as already there.

I gave up and played mario tennis instead :heh:

What do all you guys do with the stuff you're not actually using for your home? I tend to hoard stuff, but tempted to sell a lot of it off, do I really need all these gyroids?

I been thinking this exact thing this morning. I've still got quite some locker space so I'll probs continue hoarding for a while yet, but eventually I'll sell it off to folks/give some away I reckon. Keeping gyroids for when I get my house large enough to house a room of them. Dunno why.

When do you get home? I'll probs work a half day today espesh if the sun's out, but I gotta be out at dinner by 7, so I can be on anything after 5 til about half 6ish.

I'll open up my town from 5pm to 6pm, I gotta be out as well after then. If anyone else wants to pop in feel free.