NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Turnips are 210 in my town... I bought 60 odd k's worth... Soud I sell or wait it out?! Hmm....g

That's a good price. Will double my investment. Could I come over for a minute?

That's a good price. Will double my investment. Could I come over for a minute?

Today I built a new town clock, had the opening for the fountain and the new 'Bell Boom' rules have taken affect in my town, turning it into an overpriced place to live

He sold them all in my town for 211.

Yeah cheers. So I made something like 1.3 million in total, and unlocked a stalk market medal.

Yeah cheers. So I made something like 1.3 million in total, and unlocked a stalk market medal.

Nice work there! Quite a few to unlock from what I understand.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Started more tree management, chopped down a few and planted many more. Trying to tidy things up as it were, should be ready in a few days. Paid off my bench, starting the payback of the 200,000 mortgage from Nook the Crook. Quick question, when does Redd likely appear. I've only seen him once since i started my game.

Quick question, when does Redd likely appear. I've only seen him once since i started my game.

I've read that he appears randomly one day a week in town. Which works for me as I have seen him twice since I started playing.

If anyone finds themselves short on axes, let me know. I ain't done much chopping about got a few stocked up now. Trying to decide whether to terraform the trees or not yet.

Btw is anyone really using/enacting the ordinances? I'm half tempted to enact the pretty town one cos I love my flowers but tbh I'm not sure if the 20k is worth it. I also still owe Nook 198k but I'm about to drop that on Blather's museum extension instead.

I have Katie in my town today if anyone wants to arrange to receive her later on. Although to be fair she seems to be awol at the moment. Does she stay the entire day or leave randomly?

Btw is anyone really using/enacting the ordinances? I'm half tempted to enact the pretty town one cos I love my flowers but tbh I'm not sure if the 20k is worth it. I also still owe Nook 198k but I'm about to drop that on Blather's museum extension instead.

I plan to switch Ordinances soon. My current one is night owl, which was great when I was super blasting into the game the last few weeks and staying up late, but from here on it's likely to just be an hour or so to/from work. I could do with the extra flowers too since I need 'em to surround the pathways I've made.

Edited by Guy

I have Katie in my town today if anyone wants to arrange to receive her later on. Although to be fair she seems to be awol at the moment. Does she stay the entire day or leave randomly?

When I saw her I didn't want to take the chance, so I found someone to visit straight away. I'd be happy to see what happens if your katie comes to my town, whether she'll remember etc.

(i dont even know what happens when she goes somewhere)

I had Katie the other day and no one was online, who knows where she ended up the poor sap!

Well on with my minimalist collection now...have bed, sofa, clock, ottoman and dresser. If anyone has anything else let me know.

Today I got a second Mario Moustache if anyone wants it to swap for other Nintendo goods. I'll consider anything one thing I really want is the Varia Suit Shirt so I will then have the complete set!

In other news I forgot to mention I saw the fortune teller who said she saw dogs with police uniforms and I completely forgot about those guys! I wonder if that's a public service project?

On the construction front...finished my illuminated arch and got a third room built in my house which is going to be a games room. Waiting for a flat screen to come from the HH Showcase.

Any idea why some characters occasionally have black dots fly out of characters with an alarm-like sound??

Any idea why some characters occasionally have black dots fly out of characters with an alarm-like sound??

Alarm like? Black 'dots' flying sound like fleas, and alarm and dots...does their face make any expressions?

Sounds like fleas then, weird. Not really an alarm in hindsight, just a noise as each black dot flies off.

It's a flea. Swing your net at it!

Next month's gift is a Palm Tree lamp. You only have a few days left to get the Rainbow light

BNv-cFKCIAE2yip.jpg:large

Do they still have the "perfect town" thing where you have a certain tree ratio, or did they scrap it?

Next month's gift is a Palm Tree lamp. You only have a few days left to get the Rainbow light

God damn it now I need another room to have a beach room to go along with my games room, regal garden bedroom and nintendo/space room!

As a complete newcomer to AC I feel like I'm always asking really dumb questions but what do you mean by these monthly gifts?

As a complete newcomer to AC I feel like I'm always asking really dumb questions but what do you mean by these monthly gifts?

Free dlc that can be claimed by requesting a gift while talking to Pelly or her sister Phyllis in the post office. :)

Go to the post office and talk to the assistant there (which ever one it is) and you can check for a present as one of the options and it will give you gift if you didn't redeem it yet.