NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Yeah take a present and turn up and you always get something back!

EDIT:

Spare Yoshi Egg from fortune cookie if anyone wants to offer up a trade!

I have some black formal trousers if you want them...not worth much I'll swap for an orange :P

That sounds like a great deal. What time will you be on?

That sounds like a great deal. What time will you be on?

Anytime in the next 3 hours I can come visit.

Anytime in the next 3 hours I can come visit.

I'll be on just after 6PM (an hour and a half from now).

I'll be on just after 6PM (an hour and a half from now).

Ok sure that works for me. See you then.

This dude washed up the shore a few days ago - wouldn't wake up and kept saying stuff that didn't make sense! :laughing:

Next day he'd gone!

HNI_0029_zpsb9104a56.jpg

Isn't that Donald Duck?!

I didn't think the dream house was a public project. I'm still 300 000 bells short of finishing Resetti's new home...

How much for the shoes ?

Ehh they sell for 210 bells in Re-Tail so it doesn't cost much, unless you have something to trade. =)

I am available for a trade this evening, just let me know where and when!

JUST GOT A SPOT PASS FROM REGGIE AND MY BODY WAS READY AND IT WAS FRIGGING AWESOME!

Ordered some bits of furniture you are limited in what you can and can't order but still some nice swag to be had.

Will play it tonight since I haven't played for a couple of days :(

Is there a way to get rid of certain villagers? There is an ugly sheep and a sneaky purple raccoon...I want them to leave.

JUST GOT A SPOT PASS FROM REGGIE AND MY BODY WAS READY AND IT WAS FRIGGING AWESOME!

Ordered some bits of furniture you are limited in what you can and can't order but still some nice swag to be had.

That sounds awesome.

My gates are open now. You can have a whole stack of oranges.

Will play it tonight since I haven't played for a couple of days :(

Is there a way to get rid of certain villagers? There is an ugly sheep and a sneaky purple raccoon...I want them to leave.

I am not sure but I think you can talk to Isabelle about villagers you don't like? Not sure that will make them leave though.

I had a character tell me he would leave on the 29th, but I told him to stay. I get too attached to most of my villagers. =P

That sounds awesome.

Ok 2 mins and ill be there

Gates are open in Mysticia. Looking for people to join for some island games, and please bring fruit :p

Have any of you guys experienced this before? I managed to visit tapedeck's town a week or so ago, but since then I keep getting an error code trying to connect.

The same sort of thing happened with Luigi's Mansion 2, I managed to connect to the Thrill Tower the first time, and then could never connect again.

Any ideas??

That sounds awesome.

I'm ready!

Gates are open in Mysticia. Looking for people to join for some island games, and please bring fruit :p

I can drop by after Cubes

Yeah take a present and turn up and you always get something back!

EDIT:

Spare Yoshi Egg from fortune cookie if anyone wants to offer up a trade!

10k for it ?

Cool can you open your town :) ?

Yep ok

@Tales tried 3 times to enter your town and failed each time I'll try again after yesteryeargamers has been and gone : peace:

Yep ok

@Tales tried 3 times to enter your town and failed each time I'll try again after yesteryeargamers has been and gone : peace:

Sorry, we were playing island mini games. Cube and Ine showed up pretty much at the same time, waited a little while to see if you came too. Maybe another time :)

Sorry about the disconnection @Cube and @Ine, hope your stuff is in the basket, mine were. Good think the game saves automatically before each game, hopefully the medals are still there too. Took loads of pictures, will add them to the main thread later.

Sorry, we were playing island mini games. Cube and Ine showed up pretty much at the same time, waited a little while to see if you came too. Maybe another time :)

Sorry about the disconnection @Cube and @Ine, hope your stuff is in the basket, mine were. Good think the game saves automatically before each game, hopefully the medals are still there too. Took loads of pictures, will add them to the main thread later.

Haha I panicked when the game disconnected thinking I had lost my blue marlin. Thank god it was in the basket! =P

Can't seem to find your town dude

Hi. Sorry I think it may have been internet being funny. Internet, TV and Phone all down now (second time in 4 days so annoying!). I have to go out now have Doctors appointment, maybe catch up when I get home?