N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

darksnowman

I imagine the Villager will be a very lightweight character and his balloon thing doesn't look too good for recovery either and his most powerful attacks seem kinda slow. Being able to grab items really isn't a big deal, Fox can reflect them, Ness can absorb them and Game & Watch can store them in his bucket, which is actually a very powerful attack and something you should worry about more than Villager throwing your items back at you. And hey if they keep spamming the item grab... Just run up to him and whack him, he can't grab your fists :D

Yeah the bucket can be devastating, I don't see many of my smash brothers use it though. As for me, I play a very heavy item/thrown item game - so the ability of the Villager is right up my street for getting on people's nerves! The franklin badge and reflectors were some of my favourite things about brawl.

Does Mega Man's inclusion mean we're going to get some proper love from Capcom? We've only had 2 ports from them so far and nothing else announced. Look at what happened with Snake's inclusion in Brawl. Kojima, you are a w@nk€r! Also. I hope Sonic is included again. I'm 99% sure that he will be.

I love that Mario can't clasp his hands together due to the size of his head. :)

Probably been addressed in this thread already, but i'll ask again out of curiosity. What's the likely hood that Sonic & Snake remain in this game? Or has it been confirmed already that those 2 won't be back?

With the addition of Megaman and the potential to have a few more 3rd party characters announced in the future, I'd quite like Sonic & Snake to remain in the game for one massive franchise brawl. But I guess I can't see it being very likely unfortunately.

Probably been addressed in this thread already, but i'll ask again out of curiosity. What's the likely hood that Sonic & Snake remain in this game? Or has it been confirmed already that those 2 won't be back?

With the addition of Megaman and the potential to have a few more 3rd party characters announced in the future, I'd quite like Sonic & Snake to remain in the game for one massive franchise brawl. But I guess I can't see it being very likely unfortunately.

Konami haven't exactly returned the favour, or done anything with the Wii U (unless things have changed recently). I think Snake is unlikely to return.

I'd say Sonic is pretty likely, especially with the exclusive Wii U Sonic games.

Sonic, Megaman and one of Namco's classic characters (perhaps they can figure something out for Pac-Man) are likely candidates.

Nothing has been confirmed, denied or suggested, regarding other characters.

If you ask me, Sonic is a shoe-in. He fit like a glove in Brawl, and Nintendo has a recent partnership with that franchise.

Snake is a trickier subject. Some think he didn't fit in Smash Bros, he originally got in because Kojima begged for it, and MGS is a bit of an estranged franchise in Nintendo consoles.

As much as I'd love to see him return (he's so fun to play as, and provides good variety), there are no certainties.

Konami haven't exactly returned the favour, or done anything with the Wii U (unless things have changed recently). I think Snake is unlikely to return.

I'd say Sonic is pretty likely, especially with the exclusive Wii U Sonic games.

Sonic, Megaman and one of Namco's classic characters (perhaps they can figure something out for Pac-Man) are likely candidates.

Nothing has been confirmed, denied or suggested, regarding other characters.

If you ask me, Sonic is a shoe-in. He fit like a glove in Brawl, and Nintendo has a recent partnership with that franchise.

Snake is a trickier subject. Some think he didn't fit in Smash Bros, he originally got in because Kojima begged for it, and MGS is a bit of an estranged franchise in Nintendo consoles.

As much as I'd love to see him return (he's so fun to play as, and provides good variety), there are no certainties.

Yeah good shout, for some reason I forgot about the exclusive Sonic games. And with the future "Mario & Sonic at the Olympics" games, I guess Sonic is almost a certainty. Hoping so anyway.

Shame if they can't keep Snake in the game, enjoyed using him.

Potential Namco characters then.. Klonoa? Mr Driller? Obvious of Pac-Man.

Looking forward to the website updates. More characters soon please :)

Bomberman would fit.

Actually, I'd love another Bomberman game, akin to Bomberman 64... that was awesome!

LLOYD IRVING!!!!

I will accept no other Namco character :awesome:

Also they HAVE TO add Shulk from Xenoblade

Shulk..? Maybe... but I'd rather have Riki!!! Haha