Perfect Couples

Running Wilde

Shit My Dad Says

Smallville

Undercovers

V

The Whole Truth

Renewed

30 Rock (returning in January but will run uninterrupted)

American Dad

Big Bang Theory

Bob's Burgers

Body of Proof

Bones

Castle

Chuck (last season)

Cleveland Show

Community

Cougar Town

Family Guy

Fringe

Glee

Gossip Girl

Grey's Anatomy

Harry's Law

Happy Endings

House

How I Met Your Mother

The Middle

Modern Family

NCIS

The Office (sans Steve Carell)

Parenthood

Parks and Recreation

Private Practice

The Simpsons

SNL

Supernatural

Two and a Half Men (avec Ashton Kutcher)

The Vampire Diaries

TBC

Desperate Housewives

Criminal Minds

Criminal Minds: Suspect Behaviour

CSI, Miami and NY

The Good Wife

Hawaii Five-O

Hellcats

Law and Order: SVU

The Mentalist

Mike and Molly

NCIS: LA

Nikita

One Tree Hill

Rules of Engagement

New

Alcatraz

Apartment 23

Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea

Awake

Bent

Best Friend's Forever

Betty White's Off Their Rockers

Charlie's Angels

The Finder

Free Agents

Friends with Benefits (Summer)

Good Christian Belles (surprisingly they changed the title from 'Good Christian Bitches')

Grimm

I Hate My Teenage Daughter

Last Man Standing

Man Up

Missing

Napoleon Dynamite

The New Girl

Once Upon a Time

Pan Am

Person of Interest

The Playboy Club

Prime Suspect

Revenge

Ringer

The River

Scandal

Smash

Suburgatory

Terra Nova

Two Broke Girls

Up All Night

Whitney

For info on the new shows: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/devwatch/

News about the TBCs will crop up this week but I'll be too busy to update the list.

Work It

The X-Factor

Its a cable channel. Same reason Showtime, AMC and HBO (and others) aren't.

Awesome! Castle is getting another season. Already knew about Chuck.

Although I do need some new shows to watch. After tomorrow/Tuesday the only thing I'll be watching is Doctor Who (and catching up with HIMYM).

I'm still annoyed that NBC is continuing The Office without Steve Carell. I hate when TV shows I used to love are run into the ground. They already ran out of stories to tell two seasons ago. :blank:

It's a shame about Lone Star, though. I heard amazing things about the pilot episode, but then it got canceled before I had the chance to even check it out. If they'd at least let them produce thirteen episodes, there might have been some closure. The only canceled series I watched this season were Running Wilde and Mr Sunshine, but while both were alright, I won't miss them all that much.

wow the Cape totally bombed then,

and what's this under new?... Napoleon Dynamite and Charlies Angels?

is John Heder reprising his role as Napoleon?

Brothers and Sisters

111108.jpg

I've watched it from the very start. Think I'm the only person in the world (except my mum) who still watches it though. It had a good run.

Its a cable channel. Same reason Showtime, AMC and HBO (and others) aren't.

Don't forget Breaking Baaaad! :P

Dude, like, pay attention and stuff.

wow the Cape totally bombed then,

Yes, but didn't we know that after the first episode?

and what's this under new?... Napoleon Dynamite and Charlies Angels?

is John Heder reprising his role as Napoleon?

Napoleon Dynamite is apparently an animated series. And yes, according to Wikipedia, much of the cast will return, including Jon Heder.

Charlie's Angels is a remake. It's going to suck, just like the original series. :blank:

The Finder looked like it could be quite good from what I saw on Bones the other week, i'll be giving that a try.

Its a shame they cancelled Lie to me, I really did like that show.

Dude, like, pay attention and stuff.

yes, yes.

But Breaking Baaaaad!

I'm still annoyed that NBC is continuing The Office without Steve Carell. I hate when TV shows I used to love are run into the ground. They already ran out of stories to tell two seasons ago. :blank:

Whilst the last few seasons have definitely not been as good, I still get a lot of enjoyment out of them. Particularly the last (five fifths) of this current season I have found great, and the few sans-Steve-Carell episodes IMHO have been really really funny. I've loved them.

Also after watching Misery this week I realise that Jo is the chick from Misery (and Titanic). Did not realise.

Regarding the new shows - :/. Nothing sticks out AT ALL to me.

Such a shame about No Ordinary Family because the finale was so fucking sweet, and a shame about The Event because it just started getting good recently. Well it gradually got better but I mean...it started really quite shit and bland so I can't feel too bad about it being cancelled - should have tried harder at the beginning. But I really like the cast. Korean dude, Saw dude (although...yeah) but Jason Ritter and Zeljko Ivanek...fucking love those dudes. And Vicky (is it?) god, she is so so so so so so so hot.

But this year I also watched the two worst things I've ever seen.

The Cape was DISGUSTINGLY shit. An absolute abomination and I won't hear otherwise.

And last week I tried "Breaking In". Fucking terrible as hell. It was so so so soooooo shit and bad. Honestly. Majorly horrible. I got upto five minutes in before turning off in absolute disgust. Words can't even describe it, so you know what, I'm just going to upload the scene in question and you can see for yourself.

So yeah. I might get into Fringe. I dunno. I want fucking Castle to come out in PAL. Need to catch up on Chuck and Mad Men first though. Then get HIMYM.

yes, yes.

But Breaking Baaaaad!

Jayseven has a point.

Whilst the last few seasons have definitely not been as good, I still get a lot of enjoyment out of them. Particularly the last (five fifths) of this current season I have found great, and the few sans-Steve-Carell episodes IMHO have been really really funny. I've loved them.

Eh, it's like watching any sitcom that has run its course. It's comforting and mildly amusing, and you keep watching because you love the characters, but there are no surprises and it's no longer going anywhere. I would have been content if they'd ended it when Carell left, but now they're just trying to squeeze as much money out of it as possible before it becomes completely unwatchable.

- I'mma have me some sex with this candy bar.

- That really doesn't look consensual.

- She's over eighteen, so...

I know one TV writer I don't want to meet in a dark alley. :blank:

I'm still annoyed ABC didn't order a series of the 18th precinct, or whatever it was called. The one with all the BSG people and stuff. Boo.

I'd like to add that Zooey Deschanell is doing a TV show, which should be great news

But alas it looks mind numbingly terrible.

Edited by Ashley
Automerged Doublepost

Thank God Castle's been renewed, the last episode of the third season is a son of a bitch.

Yeah, I just needed a venue to air that. Now I simply have to strategically forget the show exists until it starts again.

*Makes a note to remind Aimless about the existence of Castle intermittently throughout the summer*

Add this to my annoyances about the coming television season: Lisa Edelstein won't return for what's likely going to be the final season of House. :blank:

Thank God Castle's been renewed, the last episode of the third season is a son of a bitch.

It was brilliant, but I don't like season endings like that when I know the series has been renewed.

It was brilliant, but I don't like season endings like that when I know the series has been renewed.

It was definitely a bit of a cheap shot, so to speak, but I suppose it will help to ensure opening numbers for the fourth season are decent.

For what it's worth I can't see them killing off Beckett like that: Castle might be the titular character but she's the lynchpin of the entire show. Not that it's impossible to go on without her, but at that point you might as well be writing a different programme altogether.