Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

NINTENDO E3 2011: HOPES, DREAMS, and SWIMMINGPOOL CREAMING DESIRES.

Fused King

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you recon that they will be all smug and say something along the lines of:

"We would like to talk much more about our new platform and as I'm sure you are aware, we at Nintendo would be very excited to tell you. But unfortunately we find that our competitors are quick to copy when new and exciting ideas come forward. This not only damages the ideas itself but dilutes our message about how we want people to play."

Aka.... I'M LOOKING AT YOU SONY!

I couldn't help but notice that comic did nothing to address any of my wishes :mad:

Except...add new Nintendo crossover game (doesn't matter if it's a Smash Bros, or a racing game, or even something with another company). Mario&Sonic @London 2012 doesn't count because it has already been announced.

(Sadly, that above wish has even less of a chance of happening than the "make toast" wish)

Do you recon that they will be all smug and say something along the lines of:

"We would like to talk much more about our new platform and as I'm sure you are aware, we at Nintendo would be very excited to tell you. But unfortunately we find that our competitors are quick to copy when new and exciting ideas come forward. This not only damages the ideas itself but dilutes our message about how we want people to play."

Aka.... I'M LOOKING AT YOU SONY!

as long as they don't do a sony and announce an extortionate price and say we need to get second jobs i'll be very happy

if that comic comes true i'll die and go to heaven:bouncy:

Eiji Aonuma confirms Zelda's 25th anniversary project to be a new game.

according to a live stream interview with him hosted by Famitsu.

Edit: Hmmmm, all too quiet, ....let me put it like this.

NEW ZELDA GAME CONFIRMED FOR E3

Edited by Fused King

Eiji Aonuma confirms Zelda's 25th anniversary project to be a new game.

according to a live stream interview with him hosted by Famitsu.

Edit: Hmmmm, all too quiet, ....let me put it like this.

NEW ZELDA GAME CONFIRMED FOR E3

On the Reggie interview on IGN, he said they had plans for Zelda unlike Mario's 25th anniversary, so this probably won't be a collection of Zelda's on one or two discs (unfortunately)...

but a new Zelda game altogether???? even though at e3 they'll be plugging Skyward Sword.

Perhaps SS is the curtain closer on the Wii then, and this new Zelda is Cafe bound?

I fucking love e3 build up :)

Perhaps SS is the curtain closer on the Wii then, and this new Zelda is Cafe bound?

I fucking love e3 build up :)

The problem might be disappointment when this turns out not to be the next best thing. A 25th anniversary project doesn't necessarily mean "new Zelda". :heh:

The problem might be disappointment when this turns out not to be the next best thing. A 25th anniversary project doesn't necessarily mean "new Zelda". :heh:

It does when Aonuma says so:yay:

What do you guys think Good-Feel is up to these days?

After Wario Land: The Shake Dimension and Kirby's Epic Yarn

I think we might just see a Yoshi's Island from them in yet another interesting visual style.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!