N-Europe

Funny Stuff Thread

Goafer

Wait, is that actually an inside joke?

I know on the outside it seems like it's funny because it should all be 25%.

But I remember someone telling me that research has shown that most of the times its C.

Just...

Even though it's meant to be random.

Or... whatever.

AGH DAMN YOU ODWIN.

Yeah I get that's it's 110.

BUT!

This was kind of for MR ODWIN.

Isn't there actually some research that showed that the above blaghb algh

Someone please re-write these two posts so they make sense.

This whole situation is quite okay.

The correct answer is you can't get it wrong. You have a 25% chance of getting it right but there's two answers for 25% so your chances of being right are actually 50% but that is an answer too therefore (probably) it's 60% which is also an answer. So your chances of getting it right are actually 100%

/fake maths. Brilliant picture.

The correct answer is you can't get it wrong. You have a 25% chance of getting it right but there's two answers for 25% so your chances of being right are actually 50% but that is an answer too therefore (probably) it's 60% which is also an answer. So your chances of getting it right are actually 100%

Shouldn't that be 75%?

Haven’t watched them yet, but I’m looking forward to it! (shite bandwidth at the moment)

The other videos of him in NY are awesome as well! And there’s an interview with Kari Byron. It’s annoying I can’t watch full episodes anymore..

Shouldn't that be 75%?

If you're using real maths, yes.