N-Europe

Funny Stuff Thread

Goafer

Is that a real thing that's actually happening?

Yes, Michael J Fox stars as an actor who had a big Hollywood career before getting diagnosed with Parkinson's and ending his career, who is now deciding to go back into TV acting.

People tend to take the mick out of their own illnesses. My girlfriend's dad has epilepsy and he says that when he has a bath, everyone puts their dirty laundry in hoping that it gets done.

He was horrified when I told him that a epileptic mate of mine actually died in the bath though.

He choked on a sock.

Speaking of people making fun etc. I finally caught up on this little guy last night, apparently the big news around Britain's Got 'Talent'(which I noticed we don't have a thread for, nice to see lol);

Jason Manford's been raving about him on facebook for a while(having found him somehow a few years back, when he was 11 or 12?). It's refreshing to see tbh, really appreciated his comedic talent. Some isn't exactly groundbreaking, and I'm sure I've seen a recycled joke or two from back in the day; but for his age I think he's pretty damn good.

(@ReZourceman you might appreciate it)

Very true.

My mind is full of fuck.

While we're on the subject of retarded fans:

That has to be satire. Please tell me it's satire.

Okay, this is actually a pretty good interpretation of the above video (from the YouTube comments):

I believe that the message is that when a child gets introduced to being creative, they start to have all of these ideas and and want to express themselves. The "green is not a creative colour" and ink pouring on the clown represents people rejecting their creative style and forcing it into something else more acceptable. As the child grows older, they start to see the dark side of life and, repressed by people controlling their creativity for so long, can no longer keep their creativity bottled