N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you know that?

I don't think you're mafia but I do now think you're neutral. You must have a separate win condition to have information like that.

I echo this gentleman's sentiment; knowing the number of locks suggests a role of above average importance - likely a neutral. I'd like to hear more about your character.

Cube, you've expressed concern about your info on Zell; what exactly did you find out?

- He sounded frustrated

- He questioned if he was doing the right thing

- He's a servant

- I couldn't remember his profession.

Actually, yeah, I thought it was common knowledge, but as a thief, I know there are 5 locks specifically on that door yes.

Well, the locks are certainly mysterious and sounds like a bad thing. It sounds like there is someone who can nick keys off people, and when that happens they probably will win the game.

We need to be on high alert for some kind of thief. If we find them, we must lynch them at once.

Actually, I'm not personally after those keys specifically. My role PM just said I may find the keys belonging to those locks during my nightly adventures, and if I do, I should keep them out of the wrong hands. No other details are given, hence my speculation in the first place.

Apart from that, I assume I'm a flavour cop, like the thief from the first game, which is why Dannyboy proved a major disappointment.. Apparently, he was to "enigmatic" to steal from.

Actually, I'm not personally after those keys specifically. My role PM just said I may find the keys belonging to those locks during my nightly adventures, and if I do, I should keep them out of the wrong hands. No other details are given, hence my speculation in the first place.

Apart from that, I assume I'm a flavour cop, like the thief from the first game, which is why Dannyboy proved a major disappointment.. Apparently, he was to "enigmatic" to steal from.

Your name! I require it.

I know of a butler/maid who is very likely to steals things and he goes by the name of Sebastian. I just wanted to make sure you weren't him as I think he is good. A non-thief took that key in the write-up anyway so Vote: Sméagol

I don't know about any butlers. I steal stuff, but I have another ability on the side. I want to hear more about your butler.

Good finding Dannyboy. I was wondering if I had missed something in the write-up about the 5 locks, but I was too lazy/busy to check. =P

As for Smeagol, I really don't know what to think of you. A thief doesn't sound like a good role at the moment... Was there a thief in the previous game too? (I know I stole something off someone at one point, but I mean an actual thief role.)

Anything else you can provide about your role?