N-Europe

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

ReZourceman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna be up for something tomorrow, but then I somehow ended up selling out work for more work, so I'll be...uh...working. Not sure how it made sense to me earlier.

Why do these meets never make N-E front page news? I think they should in future!

As much as I would love to meet you guys, some for the second time, I'm gonna have to bail on tomorrow. I hope you all have an awesome time. If you glance away from the fun for a fleeting moment I may appear before you as a force ghost, despite not actually being dead.

Anyone know whether the stores/restaurants/etc. in and around Oxford St. are selective about taking Scottish banknotes? If so, I may well have a problem :nono:

Completely forgot about it when I took my money out of the bank earlier so if it's an issue I'll have to make a stop at a bank tomorrow to try and change them.

Oh well. I'll get it sorted somehow. Not looking forward to my 9 hour bus ride south later tonight though.

Edit: seems you can change notes at the Post Office. Nice. Means I don't have to trek off at 11 to find a bank, rather sorting it before I get to Hyde Park.

Edited by Ganepark32

Guy, if i retract my 2nd assault, will that pursuade you to change your mind.

And,i recommend not walking from Hyde Park to the British Museum. I gave up at Bond Street

Rain is set for the morning and early afternoon, but should clear later. Brolly morning i guess for all

Edited by Jimbob

Guy, if i retract my 2nd assault, will that pursuade you to change your mind.

I'm feeling kinda unwell this week, which alone isn't enough to stop me making the effort, but a thousand other things have come up that contribute to make tomorrow impossible. Really sorry.

I'm feeling kinda unwell this week, which alone isn't enough to stop me making the effort, but a thousand other things have come up that contribute to make tomorrow impossible. Really sorry.

Fair enough then, can't be helped. I'll send Rez over for that dildo he's after, and the mafia with a horses head.

Joking...... Or am i

I'm enjoying a few reasonably priced pints of bombardier in a small taverna i went to last year.

Then, gonna get the supplies in for tomorrow and the rest of the money.

Edited by Jimbob

Anyone know whether the stores/restaurants/etc. in and around Oxford St. are selective about taking Scottish banknotes? If so, I may well have a problem :nono:

Completely forgot about it when I took my money out of the bank earlier so if it's an issue I'll have to make a stop at a bank tomorrow to try and change them.

Oh well. I'll get it sorted somehow. Not looking forward to my 9 hour bus ride south later tonight though.

Edit: seems you can change notes at the Post Office. Nice. Means I don't have to trek off at 11 to find a bank, rather sorting it before I get to Hyde Park.

Scottish bank notes are still stirling so they are legally obliged to take them.