NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

Last year we had a hotel in Wembley, which to be honest was quite a way to travel by train. Which is why we were hoping for something a little bit closer this time. =/

I have been looking for hotels for my mother, her partner and my grandparents for a few days later (as its my graduation) and I've found the Travelodge in Farringdon is £55 per night. Obviously its no thrills but that's pretty central. Its actually about an equal walk to Farringdon as it is Kings Cross and obviously the latter has more connections.

Travelodges are no frills, but are totally acceptable accommodation-wise. Or at least they are to me. If you are only staying a night or two you don't need much more than just a bed

Travelodges are no frills, but are totally acceptable accommodation-wise. Or at least they are to me. If you are only staying a night or two you don't need much more than just a bed

Yeah we don't need frills, we're just happy with a nice bed and a shower (can't figure out if these rooms have their own showers though?).

Just looked at the prices and it would still be around £170. Don't know if that's too much for Jim heh. But to be honest anything costing less seems to be a complete dump, which I'd rather not be staying in.

Hot dickings you say?

Lol sorry I can't get past that.

He issssss, Doctorrrrrrrr Trannnnnnnnn!

DR.TRAN.jpg

London Marylebone 1 Room Check in: 15 July Check out: 17 July Total: 2 Nights 2 Adults, 0 Children

£145.90

The rooms have their own bathrooms/showers.

London Marylebone 1 Room Check in: 15 July Check out: 17 July Total: 2 Nights 2 Adults, 0 Children

£145.90

The rooms have their own bathrooms/showers.

Yeah I checked that one. Too bad they don't have a double room left it seems, just a twin one.

Yay for own bathroom though.

Will see what Jim thinks of it.

Yeah I checked that one. Too bad they don't have a double room left it seems, just a twin one.

Yay for own bathroom though.

Will see what Jim thinks of it.

My wife would be like "Yay, twin room!"

(But she doesn't like me.)

I have the day this is happening off work, so I'll see if I can pop along and say hello. I'll either be parachuting or walking to the meet spot, so keep an eye open in all directions.

Is there a list of who all is attending this grassy shindig yet? I like to know in advance if I'll need to bring weapons or Friend Coupons (these exist).

Edited by Guy

Is there a list of who all is attending this grassy shindig yet? I like to know in advance if I'll need to bring weapons or Guy Hodge Friend Coupons (these exist).

You'll need a weapon, as i am attending.

Could be an issue with me attending. Have a "conditional" job offer with the Tax office, they said that i am unable to take holidays in July (they asked if i have holidays booked, i said yes and it would be on a weekend). But i'd work every other Saturday, and if the 16th is a Saturday i work then i will be unable to attend.

But, if i am able to attend (as in not working a Saturday) i may not be up on the Friday, but i may be able to get around that one. As i said, the 16th July weekend is all booked up. So i may not be able to arrive Friday, but the Saturday would be the day i'd travel up.

I've booked my train and a backup hostel (just in case I can't find a decent place to stay, I can cancel it at any point up until a few days before).

((bumpedy bump))

Don't hold back!!!.

Yeah, it needed bumping. 5 weeks to go, can't wait.

Have fun, guys.

Me and Brian Mcoy will be attending.

2 more attendees. Wonder if Brian Mcoy will speak in the 3rd person in........... well, person.

I'll make a list then. Copy and paste the latest list and add yourself if you're attending.

ReZ

Goafer

Dannyboy

Jimbob

Dyson

Brian Mcoy