NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

I know, but there are still awesome people who can't make it, like yourself, so I'm just excited to see just how many awesome people can make it!

That might actually be a lie, but I'm afraid I'm not willing to disclose it.

:o........

We ain't that bad in-person, actually last years was quite enjoyable. Except my drunken antics, which wern't fun. I promise this year i won't get drunk.

Edit: Wonder if the Forum Telephone will return at the meet this year, it was excellent at last years meet.

Edited by Jimbob

It'll be paper telephone, not forum telephone, silly!

I knew that (now). It needs relaunching in the games area.

We ain't that bad in-person, actually last years was quite enjoyable. Except my drunken antics, which wern't fun. I promise this year i won't get drunk.

Edit: Wonder if the Forum Telephone will return at the meet this year, it was excellent at last years meet.

It was a positive shock at the idea that Rummy might be attending! :D

It was a positive shock at the idea that Rummy might be attending! :D

I know that (now), if the chance of Rummy attending is better than before, i look forward to the meet even more.

Edit: I got my "N" ready, just 1 year late. Sorry Goafer :grin:

Edited by Jimbob

Good. Fucking. Lord.

The list of attendees is RIDICULOUSLY good. This is fucking offensive.

I mean...fuck. We can even have a 3 hour seminar about Invincible with the amount of Invincifans coming.

I'm still not 100% sure if I'll be staying over, as my fund situation isn't so stellar at the moment. I don't know. What do people who I'd likely stay with think? Are you staying over?

I'm still not 100% sure if I'll be staying over, as my fund situation isn't so stellar at the moment. I don't know. What do people who I'd likely stay with think? Are you staying over?

Just think of the sweet fun we had on the Sunday last time. And the hotel was cheap anyway.

Doo iiit!

And that ladies and gents is how much persuasion I need.

Where/cheap/closer than last time if poss. Yes I'm lazy.

We shall hit the frozen yogurt again?

OH. And who wants to come in with us? A nice little orgy could be awesome.

Where/cheap/closer than last time if poss. Yes I'm lazy.

We shall hit the frozen yogurt again?

OH. And who wants to come in with us? A nice little orgy could be awesome.

Anywhere is fine by me. I liked the last place. I'll be honest, I'm relying on you to find accomodation, so wherever you decide is fine by me.

God yes. That shit was boss.

Indeed. The more the merrier. We need to take a hotel by storm.

Pricing? Despite not needing to, I has some money now from work, so I might totally get in for the giggles(no promises).

I'm still not coming though.

^^Lol. Many the prospect of a Rummilicious sleep over is too much.

It shouldn't be that pricey at all really, last year Goafer and I had a room (with three beds) and I can't remember but it worked out not much...£30 or so was it Goaf? But we should be able to get more beds for more value and more importantly more pushing together of beds + orgy win.

Peeps, is in, I know it. Right Peeps. :p

What days will you guys be coming up/leaving/doing on non-meet days? I'm still totally trying to figure that weekend out, but I think if I'm there I'm totally...there.

Peeps, is in, I know it. Right Peeps. :p

lol you caught me lurking :p

I'm tempted to stay over and claim a hotel, N-E style. Would have to book an extra day off work though. I'll look into it when things sound more solid here :p

It shouldn't be that pricey at all really, last year Goafer and I had a room (with three beds) and I can't remember but it worked out not much...£30 or so was it Goaf? But we should be able to get more beds for more value and more importantly more pushing together of beds + orgy win.

Count me in on this action.

Sweeeeet.

Jimbob, are you rooming with us this time?

Epic room of love, confirmed so far;

- Goafer

- Cube

- ReZ

I will look into a room in about a week or so. Wait to see how many people want to bum in. Be great if we could find a massive room.

I was about to say I'm in but figured I maaaaay use this as an awesome excuse to see my friend in London and stay the night :D

Sweeeeet.

Jimbob, are you rooming with us this time?

Epic room of love, confirmed so far;

- Goafer

- Cube

- ReZ

I will look into a room in about a week or so. Wait to see how many people want to bum in. Be great if we could find a massive room.

Throw me in, be cheaper as well. Place we had last time, cheap and close to Hyde Park.

Not 100% on what day i'll be popping up. Either be a Friday, or the Saturday. I'll let you know in the week, once i've had a chat with work.

Edited by Jimbob

What days will you guys be coming up/leaving/doing on non-meet days? I'm still totally trying to figure that weekend out, but I think if I'm there I'm totally...there.

I arrive in London the 14th and leave again the 20th, and I live in a hotel right by Hyde Park. So far I have no concrete plans the other days, so I'm more than up for additional N-E awesomeness in London if people are available. I want to make the most of the potential time with the N-E crew since there's no telling when we get to meet again. :)

Tbf if I make it and don't crash in the hotel/hostel/whatnot I think I've got people not too far out in london anyway so I might crash in town(which I always say though).

I was about to say I'm in but figured I maaaaay use this as an awesome excuse to see my friend in London and stay the night :D

You're far more likely to get laid in ReZ's hotel room, though.

I arrive in London the 14th and leave again the 20th, and I live in a hotel right by Hyde Park. So far I have no concrete plans the other days, so I'm more than up for additional N-E awesomeness in London if people are available. I want to make the most of the potential time with the N-E crew since there's no telling when we get to meet again. :)

I was considering proposing we watch Harry Potter on the Sunday....however I don't want to alienate non-fans.

I was considering proposing we watch Harry Potter on the Sunday....however I don't want to alienate non-fans.

I would so be up for this! :D Though I must warn people that I'm an über-fan.

Wait what, harry potter? dh2 is out then? not sure i can anyway cos a.) the films fuck me off no end and b.) think i'm already promised for it to someone else