NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

Wait what, harry potter? dh2 is out then? not sure i can anyway cos a.) the films fuck me off no end and b.) think i'm already promised for it to someone else

Yup, I'm actually missing my traditional dress-up midnight premiere for you guys' sake. :heh:

Yup, I'm actually missing my traditional dress-up midnight premiere for you guys' sake. :heh:

You say that like it's some big sacrifice. :p

You're far more likely to get laid in ReZ's hotel room, though.

Not with any luck :heh:

I was considering proposing we watch Harry Potter on the Sunday....however I don't want to alienate non-fans.

I'm looking for an excuse to avoid heading back early, so i may be available this year for extended stay on Sunday. I'll let you know next week.

Slight bump

Checked with work today about what shifts i am working. Apparantly, i'm working the 9th and 23rd weekends. Which leaves, the 16th available. Now then, i also mentioned that i am heading out on the Friday, so they are seeing if i can either have 1/2 the day off, or the whole day.

You can come and make fun of Jim all day on the meet (the cancelled one). I'm sure that'll amuse you (and me). =P

I'm sure I can orchestrate a way to make fun of Jim without being present.

Wait what? Why is this ish cancelled?

Need to do something to amuse myself...

:heh:

I am pretty sure this is Ashley's idea of a joke. :indeed:

I am pretty sure this is Ashley's idea of a joke. :indeed:

Logic fail on my part.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing y'all again. Maybe we should hold off on the liquor in order to make the inevitable trip to Trocadero more eventful/ memorable. Although last years larceny/ Street Fighter fail was great.

I don't think I even got to play anything at Trocadero last year? =(

Anyway I did like the cider drinking in Hyde Park, but it didn't mix well with my super tiredness. Was difficult to stay awake.

But yes, more cider this year!

Definitely drinking will happen on my part.

And Daft and I need to try and beat our compatibility score...if that is even possible.

Am I the only person who doesn't like Troc?

(I'm not going anyway but as y'all are talking about it...)

Logic fail on my part.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing y'all again. Maybe we should hold off on the liquor in order to make the inevitable trip to Trocadero more eventful/ memorable. Although last years larceny/ Street Fighter fail was great.

Was this where we tried to play Street Fight but couldn't?

I'm looking forward to it this year. Maybe more so than last year. Should be great. Last year was nice. Seemed very relaxed.

Rummy is so full of LIES in this thread.

I will be arriving (prolly) around midday and skipping home whenever trains order me to. I will merely be drinking/pwning anyone at chess/somehow being left out of the group photo, as per every-year.

One day only, then? Sounds suspicious, along with your accusations, vote:gayseven.

Sorry guys and gals, but i will require an increase on the TAX you pay on the alcohol, new rule that arrived in the HMRC earlier today.

I'll go if ReZ's girlfriend is going.

I have so many questions...

I maybe would if I didn't hate hotels, and London Transport wasn't more of a rip-off than regular public transport (And if hotels weren't a rip-off too.)