NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

London Transport is actually (as much as it pains me to admit this) reasonably cheaper, particularly if you get an Oyster. A single bus fare here costs me £1.30. Back home it costs £1.80 and the buses are considerably shitter.

I've always been quite impressed by London transport. At least the underground anyway. Haven't tried the busses. Sure it's crowded, but it works and it's not like you're on there for long.

It does make me wonder why people drive in London, when they have a good public service transport system. Yes, it can be packed but at least you get there on time for a reasonable cost.

No hotelling for me, also how late will this go on I might have to go to a family thing in the evening sadface :(

I will be bringing a lady.

But it isn't Claire.....

226628_10150566872910581_509970580_18332595_3336904_n.jpg

Not very lady like at all!

London Transport is actually (as much as it pains me to admit this) reasonably cheaper, particularly if you get an Oyster. A single bus fare here costs me £1.30. Back home it costs £1.80 and the buses are considerably shitter.

Stay lucky, for me here in Hertfordshire a single bus fare is £5. And they wonder why no one fucking uses them?

Well I was exaggerating a little; probably a bit too much. It just seems way too much for the distance travelled - especially since in some stations you seem to walk for as long, if not longer than you're on the train :heh:

(I do have a Bivalve Mollusc Card)

My team leader finally picked up the message about my holiday from the HR department. After all the comotion from last night, it was confirmed i can have the holiday. I was asked if the trip was refundable, of which i said no. Which also means my first Saturday shift isn't until the 30th July, which is even nicer.

Well I was exaggerating a little; probably a bit too much. It just seems way too much for the distance travelled - especially since in some stations you seem to walk for as long, if not longer than you're on the train :heh:

(I do have a Bivalve Mollusc Card)

Fucking King's Cross.

Still, not as bad as Tokyo (I believe the JR inner-city stop itself was called Tokyo, I'm not talking about the whole city). You can tell a station is big when you have those walking escalator things they have in airports.

Just remembered about this. Once again I'm wussing out, but this time I actually have a proper reason as I'm busy on the 16th now. But then again I always wuss out anyway so it's fairly irrelevant how good my excuse is.

¬Bitch. I wanted to meet you.

I don't like the "Now I'm busy on that date excuse". Because its not how social engagements work. X is on X date....I will go. Y has asked me to do something on X date. I cannot because X is on that date and I knew about X before hand. :/

Cock blocking me out of fucking you.

¬Bitch. I wanted to meet you.

I don't like the "Now I'm busy on that date excuse". Because its not how social engagements work. X is on X date....I will go. Y has asked me to do something on X date. I cannot because X is on that date and I knew about X before hand. :/

Cock blocking me out of fucking you.

I think you summed up how my work were resolving this on Wednesday perfectly.

Any of the girls on this board posting? Or just a massive (perfectly acceptable) cockfest?

Ine's going, isn't she? So that's at least one girl. :smile:

Of course, she'll be bringing Flink, so you're not going to get lucky, anyway.

ReZ may still have extra space in his hotel room, though.

Ine's going, isn't she? So that's at least one girl. :smile:

ReZ may still have extra space in his hotel room, though.

Last time this happened I didn't walk right for weeks.

Any of the girls on this board posting? Or just a massive (perfectly acceptable) cockfest?

Dude, I'm supposed to be the vaguely creepy guy here. :p

Dude, I'm supposed to be the vaguely creepy guy here. :p

Dude... that's really not a position you should be defending.

funsies.

Which is exactly what we will be having in some nearby bushes at the meet! Haaiyooohhh.

It's a joke, brah. Y'know, for funsies.

It's not a joke if you really are vaguely creepy. :p

It's not a joke if you really are vaguely creepy. :p

You, my good sir, need to stop ruining my funsies. :heh:

Challenge_accepted_RE_Red_pancake-s400x300-128675-580.jpg

I meant with Ine. Everyone knows Flink will sleep with anyone. :heh:

Erm...soon yeah. I havn't forgotten. I will take action this week.

Best get that ass into gear.

I'll be heading up on the Friday, so i don't know what you want to do really.