• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 puzzles

New Super Luigi U

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Xenoblade Chronicles

I got none of those. I got one called Heroines

Some people have also got a piece from the rather cryptically titled puzzle, 'Heroines'.

Like me. :D

Details on the new games.

StreetPass Squad - Developer: Good-Feel (Kirby's Epic Yarn, Yoshi Yarn)

-The game is a shmup in which StreetPasses can be collected as weapon power-ups in each stage.

StreetPass Garden - Developer: GREZZO (Ocarina of Time 3D, Four Swords DSiWare)

-The game is a slow-paced gardening game in which StreetPasses not only water your flower to grow, they also bring their own flower to display. Grow them all!

StreetPass Battle - Developer: Spike Chunsoft (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)

-The game is a battle game based in older Japan times. It looks like the StreetPasses you make join your clan with all of their streetpasses as their armymen. Fight against enemies in Paper-Rock-Scissors style plus your army count.

StreetPass Mansion - Developer: PROPE (Ivy the Kiwi, Let's Tap, Wii Play: Motion's Trigger Twist)

-The game is a combination of a puzzle-adventure and exploration adventure. StreetPasses give you maps which allow you to add rooms to the mansion and potentially find items. If you encounter ghosts, this initiates a battle sequence with the items you've collected.

Also a heroines one

BNBfCEyCMAADZ7H.jpg

Looks like a Disney image...

Pauline looks so out of place.

Also, the E3 Miis allowed me to finish the RPG streetpass thing.

Iwata got cursed and gave up on mine. He should be immune :(

Nice update looking forward to trying them out. Carrying my 3DS again due to Animal Crossing so hopefully this update will encourage more people to carry theirs like the last one did.

Just found out that the plaza also crashes when you try to scroll back through your previous street passes. Some people have managed to download the new games onto 3DSs that don't have many street passes, and are now wondering if the crashing is linked to having a lot of people in your plaza. If so that basically means the only people who can get it to work at the moment are the people who don't actually use it::shrug:.

Also discovered you can now select facial expressions for your greeting when streetpassing people.

Edited by VsPhoenix
typo

Nope, no good. Keeps crashing every time I try to buy any of the 4 games.

Was hoping to buy them before I go out to work and pick up streetpasses on the way, but no dice. Oh well, hopefully they'll get a fix out by the end of the day...

Damn, heard about the update. My phone connected to the 3DS and it's downloading now, wish it would hurry up as i wanna plant some trees.

Hoping to get it done before hometime so i can potentially get some passes on the way home, more pink pieces (and there was me thinking i got them all, damn it)

The new StreetPass Plaza crashes every time I try to check the price of the new games :mad:

Also, when you go into the Plaza Shop and the rabbit talks to, when you select a game and he gives you the initial info and asks if you want more... when you select "Yes Please" he pulls out a tablet and declares "Good thing I've got my new tablet with me"

WTF? Tablet? Such a missed opportunity by Nintendo. They could have had him pull out another 3DS or even a DS Phat like Luigi's "phone" in LM2 or even better they could have had the rabbit use a Wii U GamePad, but no a generic Ipad/Tablet device :(

The new StreetPass Plaza crashes every time I try to check the price of the new games :mad:

Also, when you go into the Plaza Shop and the rabbit talks to, when you select a game and he gives you the initial info and asks if you want more... when you select "Yes Please" he pulls out a tablet and declares "Good thing I've got my new tablet with me"

WTF? Tablet? Such a missed opportunity by Nintendo. They could have had him pull out another 3DS or even a DS Phat like Luigi's "phone" in LM2 or even better they could have had the rabbit use a Wii U GamePad, but no a generic Ipad/Tablet device :(

Agreed. Should've gone with a Gamepad. Ahh well, seeing him pull out a tablet is still funny mind you (Perhaps the broken online store is a subtle jab :laughing:)

No crashes so far, haven't bought the new games yet though. Love the new look. Either there's new music or it's because I have over 300 Mii's in the plaza now.

Got the Xenoblade puzzle piece.

Updating Japanese unit now.

No crashes for me, downloaded the new games OK, and as of now only played the Mii Squad one. A side scrolling schmup. Not too bad, your Mii Streetpasses link to your spaceship as weapons, you can set them in a position to shoot in different directions. Fulfilling certain objectives in the games gives you vouchers to exchange for new hats, and, at least this game, includes Streetpass leaderboards (a nice touch).

BTW got the Skyward Sword Puzzle.

Has NINTENDO already made it so that hotspots can now absorb and put out streetpasses?

Was it said when this was going to happen?

Wait, another question....

Did the bunny just say that you can buy the combo-pack even if you're low on funds?

How does that work? Will you download the games but not be able to play them?

Had a quick go on Streetpass Squad, I love the presentation and the gameplay seems surprisingly in depth! (I love how you get a different weapon depending on the colour of the Mii's shirt :D). The core shooter gameplay is a lot of fun in of itself and it makes good use of S3D to seperate background and foreground elements (which, after playing Thunderforce 5 the other day, is something I REALLY appreciate :) ). All great stuff so far!

So far, assuming that the other games are as good, it's well worth the cash :)

Has NINTENDO already made it so that hotspots can now absorb and put out streetpasses?

Was it said when this was going to happen?

No idea. They said that it would happen this year, but I don't know when exactly.

Wait, another question....

Did the bunny just say that you can buy the combo-pack even if you're low on funds?

How does that work? Will you download the games but not be able to play them?

I assume that this option just brings you to the Add Funds screen.

Edited by Dcubed