N-Europe

Super Mario 3D Land

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching IGNs video review I am actually quite hyped for this game now. Shame I really want to wait until the Zelda edition 3DS comes out...argh.

The game looks pretty spectacular. Great graphics, inventive use of 3D, nostalgic items...I can't see anything not to like.

Its great to see donations being put to good use over at PeTA.

Mario Kills Tanooki

When on a mission to rescue the princess, Mario has been known to use any means necessary to defeat his enemy—even wearing the skin of a raccoon dog to give him special powers.

Tanooki may be just a "suit" in Mario games, but in real life, tanuki are raccoon dogs who are skinned alive for their fur. By wearing Tanooki, Mario is sending the message that it's OK to wear fur. Play Super Tanooki Skin 2D and help Tanooki reclaim his fur!

theres seriously no point in arguing with anyone over an absolutely retarded, baseless concept.

in other news...

it seems that shopto now have stock for SM3DL as my account has been charged this morning, i highly doubt this but is there a chance that the package could arrive tomorrow? wednesday is my day off.

Oooh Wednesday is my day off too! :D

Though I have plumped for Zelda over Mario. Those who know me will understand this is so unlike me. I don't normally ever finish Zelda games, though I enjoy them when I play them, so for me to leave this and buy Zelda is pretty crazy! :blush:

My reasoning however, is that I am buying the ice white 3ds and Mario us bundled with that, so I am being patient and letting Zelda fill the gap!

But this does look so so good. Make sure to post if it does arrive tomorrow - just so I can get jealous. : peace:

hehe i will if it arrives, good move btw the ice white is an awesome bundle, but have you considered the LE Zelda 3DS bundle? that would mean that you would have to also buy SM3DL.

playing SS will make any long wait easier, the only reason i want 3DL early is so i can get some play time in before SS.

Absolutely. Cannot. Wait.

hehe i will if it arrives, good move btw the ice white is an awesome bundle, but have you considered the LE Zelda 3DS bundle? that would mean that you would have to also buy SM3DL.

Yeah I looked at the Zelda bundle but it is white all the way for me. Just looks right.

I had a black 3ds but sold it a few months back as I knew a drought of games were coming and I had an inkling we would get better colours. Then the white was announced for the same day as Mario Kart - with SM3DL so it was a no brainer!

Sonic Generations is also out the week before so I will pick that up to - that'll be my December sorted for games! Plus Mario Kart online with you lot!

I'm starting to worry about my Super Mario 3D Land order as it seems to have an estimated despatch date of 2/12/2012 :confused:

Hmm, that's strange. Where is that from?! Surely if there was a stock problem they would have notified you? Might be worth sending an email to them. :)

Bloody hell. Not impressed.

For me, its such a ball ache shopping at Shopto. For some inexplicable reason - neither my bank or ShopTo can explain - they don't accept my VISA card, despite them accepting VISA cards. So, I have to transfer the correct money into another bank account and then make the transaction.

Back to Black Ops for a bit....

Hmm, that's strange. Where is that from?! Surely if there was a stock problem they would have notified you? Might be worth sending an email to them. :)

I order from TheHut :hmm: The status is still the same today so I'm just waiting on a reply to the email I sent them last night. I fear I may have to go into Tesco or somewhere on Friday to buy it after work.. but hopefully the price won't be too bad :eek:

My copy arrived today too :) interestingly ShopTo site says that both it and Skyward Sword were dispatched yesterday so... there is a small possibility that Zelda might turn up in the 'later post' which sometimes arrived in the afternoon.

For now though I'm more than happy with Mario. :D