NEurope
Stocka

Final Fantasy Official Thread

Just finished the story to FFIV, absolutely amazing. Now time to do the extras...

I'm still working my way slowly through it. It will always be the best FF game to me. VII seemed wank all I played of it.

Hm i really want to play VI because the beggining always intrigued me, i'l wait for the advance version to come out with V at around christmas (if, europe is lucky).

Just re-surfaced from my training in the extra's..this game really does kick-ass.

The video sequences are beautiful, but i wish to see more gameplay..

Great vid, thanks pedro.

the new FF III trailer is sooo beautiful!!!!

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Square are the masters of getting the most graphically out of console. I simply can't wait for this. Back to good old turn based RPGing of yesteryear.

Square are the masters of getting the most graphically out of console. I simply can't wait for this. Back to good old turn based RPGing of yesteryear.

QFT on both accounts. This really does like the FF of old without any fancy gimmicks or stupid gameplay styles *points finger at FFX-2* This will be imported from the US straight away along with Children of Mana.

the new FF III trailer is sooo beautiful!!!!

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

true that. me too

whens the game due out in america?

Its due around OCT-NOV time, just after Children of Mana. Needless to say both of these will be getting imported as I cant wait til next year for either of them.

defo importing FF 3, not to sure about the Mana game thought

I'm basically stuck between FF, Tales of the Tempest and Children of Mana for Xmas. We're being spoilt...Not that im complaing of course :D

FFIII reviewed in Famitsu this week... Could have been better, IMO. Here you are,

Final Fantasy III | 9 / 8 / 9 / 8 | 34/40

Rune Factory got 33/40 though :) Quite good.

I'm basically stuck between FF, Tales of the Tempest and Children of Mana for Xmas. We're being spoilt...Not that im complaing of course :D

I'd get final fantasy, CoM isn't supposed to be that great and tales series vs final fantasy series is no contest really.

tales series vs final fantasy series is no contest really.

Are you joking? Have you played Tales of Symphonia? Best RPG I've played in a very, very long time, certainly better than all the recent FF titles.