Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

Aneres11

If I had a Vita I would ruin you at it (HD platinum, snort snort) but I don't think the machine is worth buying for this sole reason. Unlike you.

Big words for a dwarf, bitch. I'll have to download the HD dlc for it, so I can play you on those maps. I'm gonna need practice to get my ninja phantom skills back, since I haven't played Wipeout since Pure, but there was a time when I was at one with that game. I was Wipeout. Also, it obviously isn't the only reason I'm getting the system, just the only impetus I needed to buy it around launch. Really looking forward to SSDD, Ninja Gaiden, Uncharted (which I've never played before) as well as some PSP games that I never got around to. Shit is gonna be tight.

Daft, Wipeout is a game I would totally think you'd love, just for the aesthetic and the music if not for how well it plays.

I remember giving Daft some tips on HD, I remember he likes it. It's just that his skills pale in comparison to my own. We can't all be masters. Having said that I would completely tank on Phantom if I were to play it now.

And Uncharted can suck a dick on a handheld. An impressive tech demo it may be, but without the jaw-dropping set pieces of its console brethren it's reduced to decent but forgettable 3rd person shooter fodder.

If you want a true Unch experience, you're getting short-changed by Golden Abyss.

I suck at Wipeout. I feel like an old person trying to work a fax machine. Don't get me wrong, I love playing it, and still play HD regularly, and Zone mode makes sweet sweet love to my eyes and ear, but I don't half blow at it. So competitive, I am not.

dwarf on the other hand is violently good at it. I mean, he has the Platinum and I cannot even conceive[END OF LINE].

There awesome! Playing on one just confirmed a lot of stuff I expected such as great screen etc but one thing that I didn't expect was the speed in how it does things. Just as bringing up the menu while playing a game, loading up several aps as once and trophies etc.

I'm still going to wait till mid April/May where I can better afford one, with ME3 out next week I will be playing just that for a bit anyway! But when that is completed I may 're-evaluate'.

Nice one Coolness! :D what games did you get for it in the end?

Unfortunately I did trade in my 3DS but no regrets so far this is awesome. :grin:

I got £288 for trading it in + the games I had with it so I got Rayman Origins and Lumines, after careful research these felt the best games for me. :) I got the 4GB (for now) and some screen protectors!

Just had a tinkle about in the Welcome Park and stuck in Rayman which looks gorgeous. :D

I was gonna play Lumines now but it prompted me to make a PSN account so I thought I might as well.

:yay: