NEurope
Aneres11

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

A combination of VLR and Pheonix Wright..!??!?! I love both games. What is this? Dragon's Crown or Danganronpa?!

You guys just managed to get Danganronpa on my wish list... although I'm not that big a fan of the Phoenix Wright games (only played the first one, but felt absolutely nothing towards it, even though I enjoyed it), 999 was definitely to my liking, and this is Spike Chunsoft again, so I'll give it a go.

Now the wait begins, lol.

If you're looking for more games O_W then get Terraria. It's perfect for the device really. I won't rest until I get more people playing this online!

If you're looking for more games O_W then get Terraria. It's perfect for the device really. I won't rest until I get more people playing this online!

I can imagine so, but I've already wasted way too many hours on the PC version, lol. Although it does look scrumptious on Vita.

Same with Spelunky... that thing is crack, btw!

I did rebuy Hotline Miami, though, as it's short and sweet and I'll surely want to play it a third time sometime eventually.

Hell, I like the way the Vita feels so much I'll probably end up buying them anyway, whenever I feel the urge to play them again. If only the damn thing didn't have the whole "1 account per system" problem... Hate not being able to have my US PSN copies of Xenogears and Chrono Cross on it. =/

Edit: It's a shame Adhoc Party doesn't work natively on the Vita... I have no way of connecting my PS3 other than wirelessly (both my PC and router are 3 floors below, lol) and that means my much delayed exploration of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is a no-go... again. Damn it!

Ah well, I'll be moving to London in a couple of months, I'm sure I'll be able to make it happen, then...

Edited by Oxigen_Waste

Terraria is on sale right now on the Vita. ;)

Moving to London eh? Where you going to? I'm in London too (UCL).

Got my old PSP 1003 out last night, just for kicks, went to charge it, but it appears that my battery no longer holds charge. I can play it when it's plugged to the mains so the charger and port are still working, just a completely dead battery.

Sad times :(

Terraria is on sale right now on the Vita. ;)

Moving to London eh? Where you going to? I'm in London too (UCL).

Won't deny it IS tempting...

As for the moving to London thing, I've completed my degree AND have worked for 2 years in a relevant context so I could finally be bale to apply for an MBA... but I feel like taking a break and so the plan for now is just to go over to London and work in some minimum responsability low-level bullshit job like McDonalds or whatever for about a year. I'm calling it my American Beauty year, I need some breathing room before I fully commit to the world of international bureaucracy!

Besides that, english has become my first language (it's weird to find oneself thinking in a language that is not the one you grew up/were raised with, but it's happened, 'been that way for a few years now), and I've always wanted to build a life somewhere where it's spoken, be it the UK, Ireland, Canada or New Zealand... (Don't care much for Australia or the US, tbh... well, I do absolutely love the Pacific Northwest Washington/Oregon region of the US, but the rest of the country majorly pisses me off).

I already know and love London, so I figured it'd be the perfect place to start! Plus, I have a few friends there, so it'll be easy to make the transition! ^^

I finished the first chapter of Dangan Ronpa and I still have chills. That did not disappoint, though I did figure things out a little quickly before they were revealed. But man the trial was awesome, such variety in the gameplay I did not expect. I hope it gets better and better from here on in. Seems as though if you want to complete the student notebook you only get 1 shot during free time to talk to the right students before they die.

• Like 1

Get Terraria and let's play some online co op! Dood.

Ahah, I know myself... I'll never stop playing the damn game if I start again! And right now I'm playing some Gravity Rush... this is actually quite a nice game!

SteamWorld Dig coming to PSVita and PS4.

People seemed to like the game on N3DS and PC. Great to see it's coming to my favourite consoles. :grin:

Hopefully with Cross-Buy. : peace:

Hmmm, good... I was gonna buy it on 3DS, but I preffer the dpad placement on the Vita, and since this is a 2D game... Wishlisted, unless it somehow turns out to be awful!

they really are shooting themselves in the foot with SD cards. I've been put off buying a fair few games because of their file-size because I hate having to move, delete and manage my data all the time but also don't wanna spend loads on a new SD. I stupidly thought 16gb was enough but I was thinking of 3DS download sizes :p

Being bundled with an 8gb SD card is as stupid as the Wii U coming with 32gb storage!

Anyway, I got myself a Vita USB charger, buy one get one free, for 99p from GAME! What a relief! I hate conventional chargers. It means I now have usb chargers for my Wii remotes, 3DS, phone and Vita. Sure, it means my 360 and Wii U have loads of wires hanging out of them but it just makes charging so much easier :p

At Shorty's request, I'm gonna give my initial thoughts after finishing the prologue (Forgot to turn my charger on last night).

Is there no PSN release for this?

I'm gonna wait 'til it drops below £15... can't say I don't wish I could play it now, though. Ah well, I still have VLR to look forward to!

I'm at the final chapter, despite a slight dip with chapter 3 the game has continued to impress me and pull me in. I don't regret this purchase, well worth the £28, I might even see about platinuming it.

Also Dangan Ronpa 2 will be localized and released during the fall this year.

It's a definite purchase for me... I just have so many more things to play first :p