NEurope
Aneres11

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

I had to watch a YouTube video and even then it took me an hour and a half. ~TUTORIAL~

And I had no idea what I was doing in the main game and then the game crashed a second time so I gave up for now.

What helped for me was not touching the analog stick while grinding until after I'd already jumped, or he'd just shoot off in whichever direction he felt like.

Of course, what would have helped the most would have been if there hadn't been a trophy for finishing the tutorial. :p

Edit: Also, I can't seem to beat the second level. The first time, the game froze, the second time I ran out of time, and when I finally finished the level on my third attempt, the game got stuck on a black screen playing music forever, so now I have to do the whole thing over again. I'm not enjoying this at all so far!

Edit again: Fourth attempt, and now the game keeps pausing over and over again. I should have played Mutant Blobs Attack!

Edit: Okay, I finally beat the second level. The game is going to last forever at this pace, but at least I can stop whining for now. :heh:

Edited by Magnus

I've already played both that and Golden Abyss. :p

Unless that was a general suggestion to anyone who might read your post, in which case, yeah, you should all totally play it.

Well, I certainly regret ever playing Jet Set Radio, but at least I've beaten it now. Pretty much hated every second of it, which maybe wouldn't have been so bad if it hadn't insisted on being difficult as well. Paranoid-animated.gif

I should probably stop playing games I hate.

I'm loving

, though! I think this would have been really popular with certain N-E members if it had been released on a Nintendo system.

With Wipeout coming out on plus in feb I'm going to sell my copy of it. Do the saves work on digital copies?!

Well, I certainly regret ever playing Jet Set Radio, but at least I've beaten it now. Pretty much hated every second of it, which maybe wouldn't have been so bad if it hadn't insisted on being difficult as well. Paranoid-animated.gif

I should probably stop playing games I hate.

I'm loving

, though! I think this would have been really popular with certain N-E members if it had been released on a Nintendo system.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hated JSR. It's ass.

With Wipeout coming out on plus in feb I'm going to sell my copy of it. Do the saves work on digital copies?!

Should be shared.

Today had awesome Vita news.

Killzone looks surprisingly good. Looks like it has more potential than KZ2/3 ever had.

I'll definitely pick up Tearaway day one. KZ depends on previews/review, the general buzz about it is pretty promising though, and visually it looks stunning.

The bar is pretty low for me but I'll be happy if just these two titles are good. What else is out this year?

The only reason I'm keeping my Vita around is in the vague hope of Chrono Cross coming to PsOne classics. I wish they'd hurry up with it already.

I've been very happy with Need for Speed: Most Wanted on it. I don't have the attention span to play it on my TV. I'm still blown away by how good it looks and how smooth it runs.

Killzone looks surprisingly good. Looks like it has more potential than KZ2/3 ever had.

Nahhhh, you're saying that because it's on the Vita.

In part, but also because KZ2/3 are ass (read: kinda cool but touching meh-ness) and this is being made by a studio that hasn't proven itself to be uninspired...yet.

I guess it's the 'choose a side' thing that gives me hope, and also just a basic departure from the PS3 games.

Ok, just so I cant start making a list for when that price drop eventually comes this year, what are the must haves, so far?

Gravity Rush, Persona 4... anything else?

The only reason I'm keeping my Vita around is in the vague hope of Chrono Cross coming to PsOne classics. I wish they'd hurry up with it already.

You could always get another memory card and set up an American account. You'd only need a 4 GB card, so that'd only be, like, £50.

Of course, if you did that, they'd probably announce a PAL release the next week. :heh:

You could always get another memory card and set up an American account. You'd only need a 4 GB card, so that'd only be, like, £50.

Of course, if you did that, they'd probably announce a PAL release the next week. :heh:

The thing is, they've already announced NTSC exclusives for the PAL PSN store - the only problem is, there's no specificity as to title and release date, so it could be years in the distance.

My desperation to play the fucking game has gone to the point where I downloaded it and an emulator for my S3, but the audio - which is one of the best things about that game - is all synchronized and out of time.

Ok, just so I cant start making a list for when that price drop eventually comes this year, what are the must haves, so far?

Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack, WipeOut, Super Stardust Delta, Motorstorm RC. Apart from WipeOut they're all about £5, too.

I think in terms of gameplay Golden Abyss is the best Uncharted. If you can find it for cheap or if you pick up Plus now, you'll be golden (You'll also get WipeOut next month, too).

The thing is, they've already announced NTSC exclusives for the PAL PSN store - the only problem is, there's no specificity as to title and release date, so it could be years in the distance.

My desperation to play the fucking game has gone to the point where I downloaded it and an emulator for my S3, but the audio - which is one of the best things about that game - is all synchronized and out of time.

You might want to read this then: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/30/heads-up-playstation-store-update-30th-january-2013/#comment-341211

:(

On the plus side, at least now I don't have to feel stupid for going to the trouble of downloading Chrono Cross on my PSP and still not getting around to playing it.

Well, those updates happen every week, so it's only a matter of time before they run out of shit to release.

Virtue's Last Reward

Tearaway looks fantastic. Cant wait. The trailer was great. The whole idea is great and it really embraces the whole papercraft element.

Killzone looks amazing. Blows away all the other fps games. Some nice smoke and mirrors. Only 4v4 online is disappointing though.

I've been very happy with Need for Speed: Most Wanted on it. I don't have the attention span to play it on my TV. I'm still blown away by how good it looks and how smooth it runs.

Its nicely done on Vita. It suits Vita since you can easily put in the background and get back to it for short bursts anytime. I think the Sonic racing port is amazing though. Well done to Sumo for making it look so awesome. The newer games look a lot nicer. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for example looks almost like the console game :)