NEurope
Aneres11

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

Beats me! I've heard they're supposed to be good, but I doubt they're better than the main games, so if you didn't really like those... :heh:

True but with the Vita tanking, I wouldn't assume anything.

Thank god PS+ gave me MGS HD for free, I still have Persona 4 to play and Virtue's Last Reward arrived today.

Soooooo much to plaaaayyyy :shakehead

I have a question, given the trouble it takes to switch psn accounts on a vita and all.....

IF i bought Chrono Cross on my US account on my PS3, then transferred it to my vita can i still play it?

I believe that i can play it on my ps3 on my eu account, so in my mind i think i can....

if not then i can remote play it i suppose

I don't think you'd be able to transfer the game from your American account (on your PS3) to your European account (on your Vita), so I think that's out.

I suppose remote play might work, though. Otherwise switching to a different account isn't that much trouble, assuming you're fine with not having access to any of your other games while you're playing Chrono Cross. Just make sure to back up any saves you might have.

I don't think you'd be able to transfer the game from your American account (on your PS3) to your European account (on your Vita), so I think that's out.

I suppose remote play might work, though. Otherwise switching to a different account isn't that much trouble, assuming you're fine with not having access to any of your other games while you're playing Chrono Cross. Just make sure to back up any saves you might have.

Might have to do it that way then, i'm getting another memory card soon (4gb doesn't last long at all) so i'll have a spare small card then, suppose that way i can buy some US psp games we don't have (assuming there is any i like)

Cheers @Magnus

I have a question, given the trouble it takes to switch psn accounts on a vita and all.....

IF i bought Chrono Cross on my US account on my PS3, then transferred it to my vita can i still play it?

I believe that i can play it on my ps3 on my eu account, so in my mind i think i can....

if not then i can remote play it i suppose

If you find the memory card switching annoying, you can always remote play Chrono Cross from your PS3 to your Vita without having to do any of that. Game quality visuals takes a small dip though.

why are memory cards soooooo damn expensive?! come on sony lower the prices

It's fucking infuriating isn't it? I have so many games I need to download that I can't... Disgusting conduct for me.

tell me about it! i went "shopping yesterday" the HMV closing down had 8gb in for £30, Game had them new for £31.98 and second hand for £26 i just couldn't believe how expensive they were! he told me it was £80 for a 32gb! i can get a 128gb SD card for that or less!

going to be game switching a lot i think

The long-awaited HD remake of Final Fantasy X will include a copy of sequel Final Fantasy X-2 on the disc on PlayStation 3. On Vita, the two games will be sold separately.

According to a report from Gematsu (via Eurogamer), the news was confirmed in Japanese magazine Shonen Jump, and Final Fantasy X HD is due in 2013. Both X and X-2 will be bundled with content originally included in the international edition of each game.

Final Fantasy X HD was announced at TGS in 2011 but wasn’t seen for over a year. Recently, footage of HD character models was revealed during Sony’s Vita Heaven event.

SOURCE

Awesome news

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Next month's Vita Playstation Plus content:

10th April: Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward

24th April: Thomas Was Alone

I'd been looking to pick up Virtue's Last Reward on 3DS. No need to now!

The Walking dead?!? oh man i was hoping for that on the WiiU but the Vita?! i'll take it! now can we have Jurrassic Park and Back To the Future too?

24th April: Thomas Was Alone

I'd been looking to pick up Virtue's Last Reward on 3DS. No need to now!

Oh wow. People should definitely pick VLR up.

That is just ridiculous. That game has just come out :) I guess Sony are paying more for it than they feel the sales they will get!

Shame I've just bought it on the 3DS though...

:blank: Just picked it up a few days ago. Could've saved 25€.

But hey, it's a game I'll gladly pay for.

And just as @Sheikah said: Give it a chance (play 999 before, though).

Four new games out of GDC today. Limbo, Metrico, Divekick and Spelunky.

Divekick looks quite good.

I didn't expect the Vita to pick up pace so quickly.

Edited by Daft

Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable

£23.99/€29.99

Touch My Katamari

£14.99/€19.99

A couple price drops. EDF is still not cheap enough. I bought the 360 version for £17.99. Sort it out, whoever is publishing it.

Also, is TMK any good?