NEurope
Aneres11

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

Has Disageas release date been pushed forward, because Amazon has a 13th April date?

Apparently the stores in Germany already have the game for sale, and my copy from Amazon is about to be dispatched. If I'm lucky I'll get it tomorrow : peace:

So a new game is finally going to be released on the Vita since launch?! Wow!!

When's Mortal Kombat out?

Also, does anyone have a release list for the next couple of months?

Played more of wipeout, is SOL the worst track in racing game existence? It's trying tone like rainbow road but is just unplayable. I actually like a lot of the design, but having no walls is just stupid in a game like wipeout. I sure I'll get used to it, but I really hate it.

How come no one has set up a wipeout thread to organise mutiplayer matches and such?

Onto mutiplayer, is it possible to actually play against your friends on it?

I had a similar experience with Sol, but then I unlocked the infinite Speed Lap dodads and spent a while getting my lines perfect and now I can play it on A+ without falling off at all. The only really hard part is the shortcut on the home stretch just before the finish line, which I'm tempted to take every time. All you need to do is anticipate it early and engage the left airbrake to keep your inertia from making your fly off the right hand side of the track.

The inertia management is such a great aspect of the game, and is what slightly gives it the edge over the F-Zero series in mind.

In terms of multiplayer, there's no way to play directly against people on your friends list as of yet, which kinda sucks. Hopefully they'll add an option to do that with future DLC.

Yeah I'm sure I'll get used to it, but it was a massive shock to race on and didn't enjoy it. What are these infinite speed pads you speak of? And I simply can't believe you can't play against people on your friends list... I'm sure I read somewhere it automatically puts you with friends but is weirdly backward. Have they said they will change it?!

I think Sol is hysterical and terrifying. Definitely one of the best tracks.

Disgaea arrived yesterday and to be honest I'm quite overwhelmed. :D Never really played any tactical RPG before, but I'll get into it.

There's one thing, though, that I really don't understand and that's the Item Collection Data. I can't figure out how the percentages are calculated.

Let's say I view the sword collection. This is what the game shows:

Sword 1. 82%

Common 6. 00%

Rare 0. 00%

Legend 0. 00%

I have 3 swords, all common. So what do all the numbers mean? Maybe this is a stupid question, but I really don't understand...:wtf:

I've never played Disgaea, but isn't it a simple percentage of how much stuff you've catalogued?

Your 3 swords constitute 1.82% of all swords in the game and you've collected 6.00% of all Common rarity items in total; presumably the latter would take potions and such into account, if those are part of the game.

I thought of that, too, and I guess that must be it, but it's weird...between the first number and the last two there is quite some space (which I can't show here) :blank: It just looks weird...

I am still in a state of shock.

Earlier I accidentally bought Escape Plan. It's surprisingly fun. (luckily I am enjoying this)

I just was not expecting to get it, really. :p

I am still in a state of shock.

Earlier I accidentally bought Escape Plan. It's surprisingly fun. (luckily I am enjoying this)

I just was not expecting to get it, really. :p

I need to play since the update. Game kind of bores me.

Disgaea arrived yesterday and to be honest I'm quite overwhelmed. :D Never really played any tactical RPG before, but I'll get into it.

There's one thing, though, that I really don't understand and that's the Item Collection Data. I can't figure out how the percentages are calculated.

Let's say I view the sword collection. This is what the game shows:

Sword 1. 82%

Common 6. 00%

Rare 0. 00%

Legend 0. 00%

I have 3 swords, all common. So what do all the numbers mean? Maybe this is a stupid question, but I really don't understand...:wtf:

Yeah, its as Aimless said.

Disgaea is very deep. It took me a few minutes to find out how to create and delete characters in this, so I'll tell you just in case. Go to class, and then in the menu choose "homeroom" then choose who you want the character to be made under (higher bond/thus chance for team attacks) and then choose character. Same way to delete existing characters.

If you have any questions, yell on here and I will help.

I am loving it so far, took a half hour to get to grips with but its good, awesome fun now and I'm loving the little changes, like stacking geo-cubes and choosing voices.

I've made a thread for Disgaea, so I will post any question there. ;)

I hope I'll find more time to play this weekend and next week.

It's probably due to the 32GB cards coming to Europe this week.

I'm going to stick with my 8GB as long as possible. I suspect we'll get an announcement of a 64GB variant before the year's out, and the other ones are only going to get cheaper.

Vita definitely wins this one. Sounds a fuck load better than folders 3DS users get tomorrow.

I wonder what they're going to do about the Vita sales, they've already slowed down beyond 3DS levels. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a price cut but only for the memory cards. Then again, June gets some big releases out and it's just in time for E3 as well.

Why that game above all others?!

Because it was the newest PSN PS1 game released and someone made a cockup. The game doesn't actually run yet (it just throws up a "File is Corrupt" error message)

BTW, I just tried out Adhoc Party for the first time properly yesterday (I had given it a quick go back when I had a PSP a few years back, but only dicked around and couldn't really figure out how it worked), wow! I'm amazed at how well it works! It's a bit laggy, as you'd expect from tunnelling software, but both MHFU and Dissidia 012 are perfectly playable!

Makes me mad that Nintendo haven't made an equivalent for local multi only DS games :mad:

Edited by Dcubed