NEurope
Aneres11

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

You also led me to believe that you were pretty junky at Wipeout which turns out not to be the case as I often log on to "Daft has beaten you on Event blah blah," which is good/ bad because I'm really compulsive about perfecting my times. I'm in the top 100 for a whole bunch of events, and almost in there with the A+ class speed laps you unlock after beating the game.

The game really should have its own thread.

You also led me to believe that you were pretty junky at Wipeout which turns out not to be the case as I often log on to "Daft has beaten you on Event blah blah," which is good/ bad because I'm really compulsive about perfecting my times. I'm in the top 100 for a whole bunch of events, and almost in there with the A+ class speed laps you unlock after beating the game.

The game really should have its own thread.

2048 feels so might tighter than HD. HD feels really floaty to me and I just don't get it. 2048 I get. Almost all the times I set are on my first go. So I am junk at HD. Apparently not so much at 2048.

Also, the difference in ships seems much bigger in 2048 over HD. And the track are miles better. I played some of HD's tracks on cross play and they're so bland in comparison.

I tried the demo. Resisted for about a day and then just downloaded it.

How do other people compare it to HD? Is it just me that prefers 2048?

It has arrived :bouncy:

Been fiddling around with the system. Near is really cool.

Downloading HustleKings because I already bought the PS3 Version :)

The system update could be downloaded by connecting the Vita to the PS3. Does this also work with PSN downloads? If so, how? So far the downloads are slow as hell, due to my Wlan being slow as hell. Connecting the device to the console doesn't speed things up.

Can't wait to start playing Lumines and several Demos :)

Add me folks :p

The system update could be downloaded by connecting the Vita to the PS3. Does this also work with PSN downloads? If so, how?

You just download whatever Vita content you want via the PS3's Store, then hook up your Vita via USB and use the Content Manager to move items back and forth.

It has arrived :bouncy:

Been fiddling around with the system. Near is really cool.

Downloading HustleKings because I already bought the PS3 Version :)

The system update could be downloaded by connecting the Vita to the PS3. Does this also work with PSN downloads? If so, how? So far the downloads are slow as hell, due to my Wlan being slow as hell. Connecting the device to the console doesn't speed things up.

Can't wait to start playing Lumines and several Demos :)

Add me folks :p

Give near one more day before you realise how utterly pointless it is. I have hustle kings too if you're ever up for a game

The only thing that annoys me about Near, bar the UI being wack, is getting hardly any Rayman artifacts. I get goods for loads of other games (Mostly SSD and ModNation) but I want Rayman shizzle because I suck at finding the artifacts.

You just download whatever Vita content you want via the PS3's Store, then hook up your Vita via USB and use the Content Manager to move items back and forth.

I see. That might also solve my uncut-DLC-problem.

Love the PSVita. Didn't have the time to try everything out, but gave Lumines, Mutant Blob Attack and Motorstorm RC a quick play.

I can't wait to see what Sony and third party developers will announce at E3.

MBA is awesome. Glad people are picking it up. It's an absolute bargain.

Is there a release list for upcoming games? Like isn't Mortal Kombat and Resistance out...like...super soon?

This is what GameFAQs is saying for Europe:

04/20 Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention

04/27 Supremacy MMA

05/04 Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

05/30 Resistance: Burning Skies

06/13 Gravity Rush

06/22 LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

06/30 Foosball 2012

Gravity Rush is literally the only upcoming game on the system that I really care about right now, well that and PSO2 but being a year away isn't exactly soon I guess. :heh:

I haven't played my Vita for about a week... my 3Ds has been getting all the attention thanks to Kid icarus : Uprising :heart: I think I'll partially restore the balance later by having a session on Wipeout.

: peace:

Im still mainly just waiting for the Persona 4 The Golden western announcement. Pretty sure that will change once E3 comes around though and we get some new announcements.

I'm still playing Tactics Ogre, which I bought full price on PSN, and which now has been reduced by 50%, pissing me off no end. No PSP game really has any business being sold for that much. Still, it's an interesting game in its own way, although there are little things here and there which make me just want to turn it off and play Advance Wars instead. It's rather slow paced, and tactical considerations can't take into account the movement and attack ranges of enemy units, which means you are really reacting to whatever they do rather than being able to pre-empt any of their prospective moves.

The story is really rather good for a JRPG in all honesty, which I wasn't expecting. It's still full of all manner of ye olde world speak, but nothing that encroaches on being absolutely embarrassing tbh.

Other than that, really looking forward to the Wipeout dlc.

Ah, look on Mortal Kombat Komplete, they've replaced the C with a K. Thats cool/clever.

Ah, look on Mortal Kombat Komplete, they've replaced the C with a K. Thats cool/clever.

I agree, it's very kreative... really don't know how they kome up with this stuff.

Kinda lost all interest in this at the moment since launch hype.

I will still be getting one, but happy to wait a bit longer than I originally intended now!

All things can change quickly though...

Sooooo, I have some money left on my PSN account (after buying Super Stardust Delta which is amazing).

Want to get a PSP game. There are some which are 9.99€ only. Which should I get?

I take it you already have Motorstorm and Mutant Blobs Attack.

I do. Still haven't completed both, but I enjoy playing them only for 30 minutes at a time. Don't want to rush things, so I'd like some other games to play as well.

Ys I&II/Ys Oath in Felghana are good choices. Can't remember how much they are though.

Yes, I am still going on about them since no one else does :P