NEurope
Aneres11

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

That was quick! :D

Awesome, I was worried if I got it, it would be stuck to a certain memory card which would be a pain. Contemplating a store purchase now. :)

Wipeout 2048 finally arrived in the mail today. Played a good 4-5 hours thus far and my god, it's incredible. The tightness, and more futuristic trappings of HD/Fury are replaced with wider, more combat focused maps, and it gives it a pretty different feel.

Can't stop playing.

Buy Patapon. It's amazing. I can't believe Sony never made a PSN version (with shit Move integration).

I can't believe Sony never made a PSN version (with shit Move integration).

Also known as 'Move integration'.

Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days yes or no?

:)

Disgaea 3 will be out soon, wait for that. Will be especially cool if peeps on here get some multiplayer going.

Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days yes or no?

:)

YES SO MUCH IT HURTS. But as Bardinator said....3 is out soon.

The more I read about PSV and some games, the more I want the device. :blank:

But still, 250€ is a lot. I have two saving accounts with a total of 100€, so I would only really pay 150€...

What to do? :(

If my bank account can be likened to a clogged urethra, then I undoubtedly cathetered myself to be able to afford a Vita.

I'm so broke I'm currently considering plundering my neighbours' unripened tomato patch for food. But by golly, I love it.

Just picked up one of these Vita things with Lumines and Everybody's Golf, it is such a lovely looking system I must say.

Will go through the thread and add you all. Add me too :) PSN - not_so_tiny

We've got quite a Vita community here. I'm impressed.

I maaay have joined the dark side. This machine is a beast. :D

PSN ID: Dysonism

Disgaea 3 will be out soon, wait for that. Will be especially cool if peeps on here get some multiplayer going.

YES SO MUCH IT HURTS. But as Bardinator said....3 is out soon.

Ooh! I didn't know the 3rd was coming out soon, I might just wait for that. Although I may be tempted if my RPG cravings reach a critical level. :heh:

I got called a traitor by someone today for swapping my 3DS for a Vita, I ignored them and continues to play Lumines. :p

Man I need to play more Rayman but I'm starting to actually get good at Lumines.

If it wasn't clear already I'm addicted to lumines.

LUMINES. :heart:

Don't be a chode, and accept my friend request @Daft.

So I've been shitting all over the leaderboards on Wipeout, and I've only had the damn thing one day. Need a challenge folks, step up your game ;)

I maaay have joined the dark side. This machine is a beast. :D

PSN ID: Dysonism

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees./

All you new people add me, or I'll add later but if you are on it now, add me.

Though i've yet to take my Vita out of the packaging, I will eventually, so feel free to add me as well.

Don't be a chode, and accept my friend request @Daft.

So I've been shitting all over the leaderboards on Wipeout, and I've only had the damn thing one day. Need a challenge folks, step up your game ;)

Didn't realise it was you. No joke, I get a friends request at least once a week. I assume it's karma for picking a simple PSN ID.

I really shouldn't come into this thread, it's making me really want a Vita. I hate all of you :heh:

I really shouldn't come into this thread, it's making me really want a Vita. I hate all of you :heh:

Treat yourself, with the understanding that quality doesnt come cheap.

Now go look in the mirror and say ''IM WORTH IT!''

I really wanted Ninja Gaiden Sigma, but apparently it only runs at 30fps, which is balls because that game is so informed by beat 'em up culture and concepts that reducing the amount of frames is going to dampen your reaction times. Such a shame, and unbelievable for a game that was running at 60 on the original Xbox.

Play.com leaks Vita games Monster Hunter Portable 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights

Online retailer Play.com has leaked four massive titles for PlayStation Vita: Monster Hunter Portable 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights, Tales Of Innocence R and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD.

Eurogamer was alerted to this by reader el_pollo_diablo, who sent us the image displayed in this story.

The Monster Hunter Portable 3 page on Play.com is still live.

These games may relate to Sony's upcoming PlayStation Vita Game Heaven event on 9th March.

The official blurb for the event reads: "Sony will host a PlayStation Vita web broadcast on Friday, March 9 at 20:00 JST, where it will announce new titles for the handheld. It is titled 'Welcome! PlayStation Vita Game Heaven.'"

Rockstar produced Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and GTA: Vice City Stories games for PSP. Will Vice City Nights be in the same vein?

Capcom demoed PSP game Monster Hunter Portable 3rd running on Vita (then Next Generation Portable) in January 2011. However, confirmation that such a game would exist on Vita was never given.

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD was released for PS3 in Japan last August. Will the Vita game be identical? Will PS3 and Vita versions work together - will there be cross-platform co-op?

It may be obvious, but Monster Hunter Portable 3 being listed on Play.com also seems to confirm it's coming West.

Final Fantasy Type-0 was released in Japan on PSP. We knew localisation for a Western version was under way, and that the development team had the game running on Vita.

Tales of Innocence R has already launched on Vita in Japan. This news suggests a Western release is planned.

Tales publisher Namco Bandai told Eurogamer: "As yet we haven't announced Tales of Innocence R for Europe."

Eurogamer is seeking comment from Rockstar, Capcom and Square Enix.

bRMIN.jpg

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-03-07-play-leaks-vita-games-monster-hunter-portable-3-grand-theft-auto-vice-city-nights