N-Europe

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

Aneres11

I have no idea about Everybody's Golf, but the Metal Gear Solid Collection is over 3 GB, so that probably doesn't help. I looked around a bit, and the largest games seemed to be about 3.3 GB.

That still amazes me. How on earth did they manage to squeeze down MGS2 and MGS3 into just 3GBish, without any noticeable reduction in audio or video quality!?

Hell MGS3 on its own on PS2 and 3DS is over 3GB!

Vita currently £179 with Soul Sacrifice, plus Fifa 13 download code and 30 days PS+... sorely tempted, if I thought I could sell the latter two for reasonable amounts. Not really interested in Soul Sacrifice either...

So if I pessimistically got £25 for Soul Sacrifice, £10 for Fifa and £5 for PS+, that would make the console £139, which is the same price as a "Used - Like New" reboxed Vita currently goes for straight up on amazon... plus I have a £25 voucher... too many ellipses.....

I am really fighting this right now.

If I find one I'll let you know and vice versa.

I ended up getting a Used - Like New Vita from Amazon which was stupid cheap yesterday (£133.50) but has just jumped to £160.37. It has a 30 day money-back guarantee so I'll return it if it really isn't "Like New".

But if you're interested in Soul Sacrifice and/or Fifa 13 the best deal possible right now must be the this amazon bundle for £179 (drops when you checkout) - you get a hard copy of Soul Sacrifice, 30 days PS+ (so that's going to net you Virtue's Last Reward, DoA5, Gravity Rush and Uncharted for starters) and although it says a code for Fifa Football, everyone has been getting Fifa 13 instead.

Soul Sacrifice hasn't really interested me so I'm going to live on a few months back catalogue of PS+ titles until I get Persona 4 :D Also grabbed a 16GB memory card for £30 delivered on eBay.

I ended up getting a Used - Like New Vita from Amazon which was stupid cheap yesterday (£133.50) but has just jumped to £160.37. It has a 30 day money-back guarantee so I'll return it if it really isn't "Like New".

Mine was apart from the broken charger cable, the Vita itself was perfect though.

The possibility of ending up in that situation was exactly why I ordered everything from the same website when I got my Vita, even though it meant I had to get a 32 GB memory card.

Of course, it just meant everything got delayed instead. "Delivery before Christmas guaranteed" my butt.

Yeah I decided the only way to justify it was to get the cheapest options, cheapest delivery, mixed vendors, no bundle, amazon warehouse... hopefully it'll arrive Monday :) Just need to appreciate the first-worldiness of my problem and and play one of the other titles in my back-catalogue.

I looked around a bit, and the largest games seemed to be about 3.3 GB.

Sounds impressive. My target would be a 32GB memory card but if I can't find a good deal/afford it then I'll settle with 16GB.

How many digital retail games do you have on your Vita?

I only have three retail games installed, but I have a fair amount of PSN and PSP games as well, and I'm sure PS+ will cause my memory card to fill up eventually. That's a long way off, though.

I don't really mind deleting games on my PS3, but for some reason I want as much of my gaming library available at all times on handhelds. I guess it's the whole pick-up-and-play thing.

Got my Vita today, system is in very nearly perfect condition although wasn't expecting it to come without any box at all, and it was pre-owned as opposed to ex-display (had to format to unlink an account) but it really was a great price for what I got. Hopefully the battery life is good.

No Vita games to play til Monday, but I'm currently streaming FFVII from my PS3 and it works great :D I'll try Shadows of the Colossus next... which I have shockingly never played.

My 16 gig card from eBay is 2 days late and even if I got that 32GB card above (which is a big "even if" since it's big on HUKD and there are 10 left), it currently reads "may take an additional 2 days to deliver", with no prime/next-day offering.

Starting to consider just returning the flippin' console, feeling like it ain't meant to be :heh:

Edit: to add to this, I checked the CEX site and they had a 16GB in my local store, so I parked up at the station on my way home, jogged there (30 mins free parking, I really am being tight here) and then found out they didn't have it in after all. After searching all the micro SDs and M2s, their best guess was that someone bought an 8GB and through some worldly injustice got a 16GB one by accident.

Edited by Shorty